Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Super cool Ali on the Run Show shout-out today in @engadget! (Thanks so much for the kind words and love,… https://t.co/YBdX6DTjq3 about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Annie was born on a sunny Tuesday morning, at exactly 39 weeks. Today, on another sunny Tuesday, she’s exactly 39 w… https://t.co/UhQ1Sk9uHn about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
- July 2, 2019 by AliLife Lately
- June 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 154: Motherhood Mondays with Hitha Palepu, on Postpartum Depression, Breaking Points, & Parenting Unapologetically
A Weekend To-Do List
I am so, so happy it’s Saturday. This week took a major toll on me. Naturally I didn’t let myself sleep in today, but I’m thinking an afternoon nap might be in my very near future.
Last night ABS and I went out with our friend Roper (yup, the one who helped me move — phenomenal guy) for his birthday. Apparently two glasses of Pinot Grigio is all it takes for me to get giggly. What can I say — I’m a [relatively] cheap date.
After doing Happy Hour at a bar in midtown, we headed back up to our neighborhood for some Mexican food. I went to town on a huge plate of steak fajitas and the boys enjoyed these manly drinks:
Apparently while the rest of the world is going Vegan with Oprah, I’m consuming all the red meat they’re leaving behind. Oops. (Totally support all of you though! Keep up the great work! Cleanse those bodies!)
ABS and I were completely exhausted and when we got home, we both fell asleep immediately.
Now it’s 7 am and I’m ready to take on the weekend!
Here’s what’s in store for today:
- Trying out a new class at the gym: Suspension Ride. Apparently it’s 30 minutes of spin followed by 30 minutes of TRX. Not sure if I’m into the fusion thing, but I’ll report back later to let you know how it goes.
- Picking up my race bib at the NYRR offices for tomorrow’s Gridiron Classic. It’s so nice and convenient that the offices are right near my apartment. Score!
- Stopping by Erica’s trunk show at Exhale Spa!I love meeting bloggers! And if you’re in NYC you should stop by, too. Her jewelry is stunning.
- Shopping! Weather permitting. I may just crash on the couch for a while. But if it stays nice out, I need to do some birthday shopping for a certain someone whose birthday is on February 16.
SHARE: What are your weekend plans? Anything exciting? Relaxing? Adventurous?