Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- 1:52:44?! That was SO MUCH FUN! (Well, maybe minus the Manhattan Bridge climb, which absolutely destroyed me. The d… https://t.co/0JlgNSuxvp 10:54:35 AM March 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When I put Annie to bed tonight, I shed an actual tear realizing she’ll wake up tomorrow morning and I won’t be her… https://t.co/ePcsySQFiD 07:31:52 PM March 16, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Every time I do a live show, I worry no one will show up. Every single time. It’s never happened. Not only that, bu… https://t.co/PqUGrFkudQ 04:26:31 PM March 16, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 128: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Nicole Detling, Sports Psychologist
- March 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
- March 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
- March 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 125: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Logan Levkoff, Sex & Relationships Educator
- March 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 124: Ali & the Experts Week with Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist
A Weekend To-Do List
I am so, so happy it’s Saturday. This week took a major toll on me. Naturally I didn’t let myself sleep in today, but I’m thinking an afternoon nap might be in my very near future.
Last night ABS and I went out with our friend Roper (yup, the one who helped me move — phenomenal guy) for his birthday. Apparently two glasses of Pinot Grigio is all it takes for me to get giggly. What can I say — I’m a [relatively] cheap date.
After doing Happy Hour at a bar in midtown, we headed back up to our neighborhood for some Mexican food. I went to town on a huge plate of steak fajitas and the boys enjoyed these manly drinks:
Apparently while the rest of the world is going Vegan with Oprah, I’m consuming all the red meat they’re leaving behind. Oops. (Totally support all of you though! Keep up the great work! Cleanse those bodies!)
ABS and I were completely exhausted and when we got home, we both fell asleep immediately.
Now it’s 7 am and I’m ready to take on the weekend!
Here’s what’s in store for today:
- Trying out a new class at the gym: Suspension Ride. Apparently it’s 30 minutes of spin followed by 30 minutes of TRX. Not sure if I’m into the fusion thing, but I’ll report back later to let you know how it goes.
- Picking up my race bib at the NYRR offices for tomorrow’s Gridiron Classic. It’s so nice and convenient that the offices are right near my apartment. Score!
- Stopping by Erica’s trunk show at Exhale Spa!I love meeting bloggers! And if you’re in NYC you should stop by, too. Her jewelry is stunning.
- Shopping! Weather permitting. I may just crash on the couch for a while. But if it stays nice out, I need to do some birthday shopping for a certain someone whose birthday is on February 16.
SHARE: What are your weekend plans? Anything exciting? Relaxing? Adventurous?