Follow Me - AliOnTheRun1
- New post: A Day in My Life. Wrote it a week ago. Just got around to posting it. Whatever. Also I <3 @Nov_Project_NYC http://t.co/VzoOQEVcJt about 8 hours ago
- Celebrities: They're just like us & they need running shoes, too. (Michael C. Hall. Cute.) about 15 hours ago
- I fear how badly this road rashy shower is going to hurt... about 20 hours ago
- A perfect tempo run topped off with a trip, a brutal fall, a skinned body and a lotta blood. Nice work, Feller. about 20 hours ago
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
- July 29, 2014 by AliA WednesDAY In The Life
- July 8, 2014 by AliAdjustments
- June 23, 2014 by AliFairfield Half Marathon Recap
- June 17, 2014 by AliPerplexing Thoughts
- June 11, 2014 by AliWhy I'm So Glad I Gave The November Project A Second Shot
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Thankful Things Thursday: Pretty Snow Edition
I am so tired of talking about the weather. People, it’s New York City! Why are you so shocked that there’s snow in the dead of winter?!
That being said, I’m not tired of taking pictures of the weather. The snow that came down over night left a beautiful pillow of whiteness across the city. Sure it stopped the buses from running and my feet were soaked by the time I got to my office this morning, but that’s OK with me.
In honor of Thankful Things Thursday, my grand plan was to share all the pretty photos I took during my commute this morning. I’m thankful I live in a place where we get to enjoy four unique seasons.
But now, my computer is having a case of the spazzes (I made that up, but it seems accurate to me). So those photos will have to wait.
You know what else I’m thankful for though? I’m thankful I get to work in a place where jeans and sweaters are totally appropriate attire.
I’m also thankful that I have tomorrow off from work because I’m going skiing and sledding in Vermont with my college pals.
I’m thankful to have found some great new friends in NYC, including Ashley, who has become an awesome workout buddy and motivator for me.
I’m thankful for Burt’s Bees lip balm, which soothes my lips and tastes pepperminty.
I’m thankful that today is pay day. (I’m not thankful that it’s also the end of the month, which means the rent is due.)
I’m thankful for the chocolate macaroons from Whole Foods. I’ll be eating two this afternoon.
I’m thankful for you, faithful Ali On The Run readers! Your comments lately have been both hilarious and insightful, and I love you all for sharing your thoughts with me.
YOU KNOW THE DRILL: Tell me what you’re thankful for today!