Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- Long running = #podcast listening! If you want company on your run today, I will run "with you!" https://t.co/jNnDqbmcKj about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Go through life with conviction, passion, integrity, and chocolate. 04:37:08 PM March 24, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just a reminder to do what YOU want to do & not worry about the noise or what everyone else is doing. 04:36:02 PM March 24, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 23, 2017 by AliThursday Thoughts
- March 23, 2017 by AliEpisode 13: Chris Mosier, Transgender Athlete & Advocate
- March 21, 2017 by AliEpisode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
- March 16, 2017 by AliHow I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- March 16, 2017 by AliEpisode 11: Candice Huffine, Model, Runner, and Founder of Project Start
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Thankful Things Thursday: Pretty Snow Edition
I am so tired of talking about the weather. People, it’s New York City! Why are you so shocked that there’s snow in the dead of winter?!
That being said, I’m not tired of taking pictures of the weather. The snow that came down over night left a beautiful pillow of whiteness across the city. Sure it stopped the buses from running and my feet were soaked by the time I got to my office this morning, but that’s OK with me.
In honor of Thankful Things Thursday, my grand plan was to share all the pretty photos I took during my commute this morning. I’m thankful I live in a place where we get to enjoy four unique seasons.
But now, my computer is having a case of the spazzes (I made that up, but it seems accurate to me). So those photos will have to wait.
You know what else I’m thankful for though? I’m thankful I get to work in a place where jeans and sweaters are totally appropriate attire.
I’m also thankful that I have tomorrow off from work because I’m going skiing and sledding in Vermont with my college pals.
I’m thankful to have found some great new friends in NYC, including Ashley, who has become an awesome workout buddy and motivator for me.
I’m thankful for Burt’s Bees lip balm, which soothes my lips and tastes pepperminty.
I’m thankful that today is pay day. (I’m not thankful that it’s also the end of the month, which means the rent is due.)
I’m thankful for the chocolate macaroons from Whole Foods. I’ll be eating two this afternoon.
I’m thankful for you, faithful Ali On The Run readers! Your comments lately have been both hilarious and insightful, and I love you all for sharing your thoughts with me.
YOU KNOW THE DRILL: Tell me what you’re thankful for today!