Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- October 19, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 42: Professional Runner Neely Spence Gracey
- October 12, 2017 by AliReflections On 7 Years Of Blogging
- October 5, 2017 by AliA Crohn's Disease Update + What I Learned Being On A Patient Advisory Board
- September 28, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
- August 31, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 40: Dr. Leah Lagos, Clinical Sport & Performance Psychologist
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Thankful Things Thursday: Pretty Snow Edition
I am so tired of talking about the weather. People, it’s New York City! Why are you so shocked that there’s snow in the dead of winter?!
That being said, I’m not tired of taking pictures of the weather. The snow that came down over night left a beautiful pillow of whiteness across the city. Sure it stopped the buses from running and my feet were soaked by the time I got to my office this morning, but that’s OK with me.
In honor of Thankful Things Thursday, my grand plan was to share all the pretty photos I took during my commute this morning. I’m thankful I live in a place where we get to enjoy four unique seasons.
But now, my computer is having a case of the spazzes (I made that up, but it seems accurate to me). So those photos will have to wait.
You know what else I’m thankful for though? I’m thankful I get to work in a place where jeans and sweaters are totally appropriate attire.
I’m also thankful that I have tomorrow off from work because I’m going skiing and sledding in Vermont with my college pals.
I’m thankful to have found some great new friends in NYC, including Ashley, who has become an awesome workout buddy and motivator for me.
I’m thankful for Burt’s Bees lip balm, which soothes my lips and tastes pepperminty.
I’m thankful that today is pay day. (I’m not thankful that it’s also the end of the month, which means the rent is due.)
I’m thankful for the chocolate macaroons from Whole Foods. I’ll be eating two this afternoon.
I’m thankful for you, faithful Ali On The Run readers! Your comments lately have been both hilarious and insightful, and I love you all for sharing your thoughts with me.
YOU KNOW THE DRILL: Tell me what you’re thankful for today!