Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 22, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 144: Sara & Ryan Hall
- May 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 143: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Taraneh Shirazian, OB/GYN & President of Saving Mothers
- May 15, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 142: Jen Ator, Women's Running Editor in Chief
- May 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 141: Motherhood Mondays with Colleen Lubin, Creator of Not Quite Knocked Up
- May 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 140: Carolyn Su, Creator of @diversewerun
Off to Vermont!
After a crazy-busy work day, a super-speedy spin class and the fastest shower of my life, I’m rushing around trying to get everything in order to head to Vermont.
That’s right, folks. The weekend is here!
My college girlfriends and I are VT-bound for a weekend of skiing (tomorrow at Mount Snow), sledding (Saturday, wherever there’s a hill), hot tubbing and relaxing. I am beyond excited.
I’m looking forward to seeing how much snow there is up north compared to in NYC.
And on that note, I leave you with these lovely photos from today’s commute.
Have a great weekend, friends!