Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Rise & Shine!
It’s 8:30 am on a Saturday morning. So why the heck am I awake, right? Well, I’ve got a date with the girls. And with this guy…
(He just doesn’t know it yet)
I’m headed to Equinox to take Corey’s arms class followed by his abs class. (Wouldn’t you stick around for more than one of his classes, too?) It’s a frigid 14 degrees in NYC today, so I’m thrilled I got my long training run out of the way yesterday.
Also on par for this weekend:
- A post-sweat lunch with the ladies
- Going to Beyoglu for dinner tonight with a few couples
- Going out for a birthday fiesta afterward
- Writing my article for work tomorrow (I think I can, I think I can…)
- Being dragged out to watch the Jets game tomorrow night (Girlfriend of the Year Award, please)
DISCUSS: What are you doing this weekend? Any great plans?