Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Rise & Shine!
It’s 8:30 am on a Saturday morning. So why the heck am I awake, right? Well, I’ve got a date with the girls. And with this guy…
(He just doesn’t know it yet)
I’m headed to Equinox to take Corey’s arms class followed by his abs class. (Wouldn’t you stick around for more than one of his classes, too?) It’s a frigid 14 degrees in NYC today, so I’m thrilled I got my long training run out of the way yesterday.
Also on par for this weekend:
- A post-sweat lunch with the ladies
- Going to Beyoglu for dinner tonight with a few couples
- Going out for a birthday fiesta afterward
- Writing my article for work tomorrow (I think I can, I think I can…)
- Being dragged out to watch the Jets game tomorrow night (Girlfriend of the Year Award, please)
DISCUSS: What are you doing this weekend? Any great plans?