Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shout-out to all the parents out there whose babies are getting four teeth at once. Whose babies have woken up cryi… https://t.co/SDPVCQ7Rpu 06:44:39 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Loved talking to @junodemelo and @runnersworld about my relationships with podcasting and running! https://t.co/H6Fr3ekXVr 02:27:52 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Rise & Shine!
It’s 8:30 am on a Saturday morning. So why the heck am I awake, right? Well, I’ve got a date with the girls. And with this guy…
(He just doesn’t know it yet)
I’m headed to Equinox to take Corey’s arms class followed by his abs class. (Wouldn’t you stick around for more than one of his classes, too?) It’s a frigid 14 degrees in NYC today, so I’m thrilled I got my long training run out of the way yesterday.
Also on par for this weekend:
- A post-sweat lunch with the ladies
- Going to Beyoglu for dinner tonight with a few couples
- Going out for a birthday fiesta afterward
- Writing my article for work tomorrow (I think I can, I think I can…)
- Being dragged out to watch the Jets game tomorrow night (Girlfriend of the Year Award, please)
DISCUSS: What are you doing this weekend? Any great plans?