Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- 1:52:44?! That was SO MUCH FUN! (Well, maybe minus the Manhattan Bridge climb, which absolutely destroyed me. The d… https://t.co/0JlgNSuxvp 10:54:35 AM March 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When I put Annie to bed tonight, I shed an actual tear realizing she’ll wake up tomorrow morning and I won’t be her… https://t.co/ePcsySQFiD 07:31:52 PM March 16, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Every time I do a live show, I worry no one will show up. Every single time. It’s never happened. Not only that, bu… https://t.co/PqUGrFkudQ 04:26:31 PM March 16, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 128: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Nicole Detling, Sports Psychologist
- March 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
- March 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
- March 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 125: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Logan Levkoff, Sex & Relationships Educator
- March 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 124: Ali & the Experts Week with Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist
New York City is freaking out.
Apparently we’re supposed to get anywhere from 3 to 14 inches overnight. So everyone is panicking.
I guess that’s good, since last time there was a snowstorm, NYC didn’t do a whole lot about it.
As for me? I grew up in New Hampshire.
But it scares my Human Resources department. We got this email this afternoon:
With a snowstorm on the way, this is to let you know that our New York office will officially be open tomorrow, but please use your judgment in terms of commuting to work.
As soon as the email went out, two of the girls on my staff came into my office to let me know they’re “preparing to work from home.”
Come on people! It’s snow! And we’re New Yorkers — we don’t even have to drive in it! (Most of us, anyway.)
In my case, I’m not going straight to the office tomorrow anyway. I have Remicade in the morning, then I’ll be heading to work around noon.
As for tonight?
I tried out a Hot Pilates class at the gym. Boooo fail.
I was sorely disappointed. The room wasn’t hot. I didn’t even break a sweat and it was an hour-long class! Also, we only did a total of five or six exercises. The instructor (who didn’t use a mic and I couldn’t hear her at all) spent so long explaining each move that we hardly had time to execute each one.
Ah well. Now I know.
Also — thank you all so much for your incredibly sweet, positive comments about ABS’s big return to the gym. I’m proud of him and it’s so nice to hear that you all are, too. It’s also nice to know that many of you have been through similar situations with your own significant others.
OK, off to relax and get to bed early.
After all, I may be waking up in Antarctica. Or something.