Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
- July 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 264: On the Record with Dana Giordano, Host of More Than Running
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
Greetings From Ocean City, NJ
This will have to be a quick post because I’m surrounded by 17 crazy family members.
The rodeo last night was awesome. There were 20 or so of us in attendance and everyone was in great spirits — and wearing great outfits!
After just a few hours of precious sleep, ABS and I were up bright and early to catch the ACES train to New Jersey.
That’s right: Christmas #3. This one is with my extended family (mom’s side). There are 17 of us at my aunt’s beautiful house in Ocean City, NJ. And there is so much snow here! They got several inches of beautiful, fluffy snow that came down all morning long.
But before we went to my aunt’s house, we made a stop at the Atlantic City Convention Center where The PULSE On Tour was in full effect. I stopped by for work to say hi to a few wonderful people (including Mia Michaels and Wade Robson — photos on the way tomorrow). It was nice to mix business with pleasure for a bit in the most convenient way possible.
Then we were off on the snowy highway for family time.
We did a Yankee swap, which was amusing as always. My gift (that I gave) was the Shake Weight. People actually traded for it! I was proud.
ABS came away with a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc while I snagged some really cute popcorn bowls.
Stay tuned for lots of photos tomorrow when I can update from home.
Until then, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.