Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
Greetings From Ocean City, NJ
This will have to be a quick post because I’m surrounded by 17 crazy family members.
The rodeo last night was awesome. There were 20 or so of us in attendance and everyone was in great spirits — and wearing great outfits!
After just a few hours of precious sleep, ABS and I were up bright and early to catch the ACES train to New Jersey.
That’s right: Christmas #3. This one is with my extended family (mom’s side). There are 17 of us at my aunt’s beautiful house in Ocean City, NJ. And there is so much snow here! They got several inches of beautiful, fluffy snow that came down all morning long.
But before we went to my aunt’s house, we made a stop at the Atlantic City Convention Center where The PULSE On Tour was in full effect. I stopped by for work to say hi to a few wonderful people (including Mia Michaels and Wade Robson — photos on the way tomorrow). It was nice to mix business with pleasure for a bit in the most convenient way possible.
Then we were off on the snowy highway for family time.
We did a Yankee swap, which was amusing as always. My gift (that I gave) was the Shake Weight. People actually traded for it! I was proud.
ABS came away with a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc while I snagged some really cute popcorn bowls.
Stay tuned for lots of photos tomorrow when I can update from home.
Until then, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.