Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Greetings From Ocean City, NJ
This will have to be a quick post because I’m surrounded by 17 crazy family members.
The rodeo last night was awesome. There were 20 or so of us in attendance and everyone was in great spirits — and wearing great outfits!
After just a few hours of precious sleep, ABS and I were up bright and early to catch the ACES train to New Jersey.
That’s right: Christmas #3. This one is with my extended family (mom’s side). There are 17 of us at my aunt’s beautiful house in Ocean City, NJ. And there is so much snow here! They got several inches of beautiful, fluffy snow that came down all morning long.
But before we went to my aunt’s house, we made a stop at the Atlantic City Convention Center where The PULSE On Tour was in full effect. I stopped by for work to say hi to a few wonderful people (including Mia Michaels and Wade Robson — photos on the way tomorrow). It was nice to mix business with pleasure for a bit in the most convenient way possible.
Then we were off on the snowy highway for family time.
We did a Yankee swap, which was amusing as always. My gift (that I gave) was the Shake Weight. People actually traded for it! I was proud.
ABS came away with a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc while I snagged some really cute popcorn bowls.
Stay tuned for lots of photos tomorrow when I can update from home.
Until then, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.