Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
I Cooked Dinner
Most nights, I eat some variation of pasta or fish or something equally easy to make.
Admittedly, ABS and I also order in pretty frequently.
I know, I know.
Last night, I whipped up a little somethin’ somethin’ I’m quite proud of.
It was delicious and it was so easy.
Enter stir fry.
It took roughly 4 minutes to throw together. It was also so filling that after a tiny bowl I was full and wrapped up the rest for today’s lunch or dinner (haven’t decided yet).
I definitely want to cook more in 2011, and I’d love for ya’ll to share your favorite easy recipes.
Usually I opt out of cooking because…
- I don’t want to spend a ton of money on ingredients.
- When I buy things like produce and fish or meat, I feel like it goes bad if I don’t eat it immediately, and sometimes things come up.
- ABS and I have a teeny tiny kitchen with very little counter space. Making an extravagant meal isn’t something we have room for.
- By the time I get home at night, I’m exhausted and don’t feel like whipping up something special. I’m hungry and I want to eat ASAP.
So those are all my excuses. Please, help me combat them so I can start cooking this year!