Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Monthly Archives: December 2010
45 post(s) found
Gotta be quick because I’m late to meet my friends downtown. BUT. Spotted on Central Park West near Columbus Circle: Snoopy?! I ran past that spot three times this morning and still have no idea what was going on. It […]
OK, today wasn’t really nutty. But the night did end with a nut of sorts. Let’s recap the day together, shall we? I slept in! Until 6 am, that is. Still, it was glorious not to have to rise within […]
Tonight, thanks to Dori over at Dori’s Shiny Blog, I had the pleasure of taking a Refine Method class with the fabulous Brynn Jinnett. But before I get to that, a quick recap of my day: 5:30 am wakeup = […]
Overall, today was pretty yuck, and the rainy, blustery, dark weather was entirely to blame. Aside from that, however, the day was good! Work was productive, though I admittedly hit a major slump in the afternoon. I was craving something—anything—chocolate […]
It’s kind of a gross day here in NYC. It’s December 1, which is fun—once it’s December I allow myself to start rocking out to holiday music—but it’s dark, it’s raining and it’s so windy that my dress kept blowing […]