Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Last Workout of 2010!
I’m going out with a sweat this year.
Honestly, this whole year has been pretty hardcore as far as fitness goes.
I’ve run a lot.
I tried hot yoga.
Now, on the last day of 2010, I’m heading out to take my fourth Refine Method class.
I took my third class last night. I felt great during the class, but by the time I got back to my apartment I realized I had done something wrong.
My back has been killing me.
I’m planning to take it pretty easy this morning and not do anything to further aggravate my back muscles.
TELL ME: What are you doing on your last day of the year?
And stay tuned. Full 2010 recap to come this afternoon! It’s going to be a doozy. And by that I mean, it’s going to be pretty long. And fun to write!