Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "If you don't love Monday, fix that." YES. THANK YOU. https://t.co/0MzKt4lu7i about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is EXACTLY what I plan to look like three hours after giving birth. https://t.co/mtO1iiKI3z about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There she is! https://t.co/tztdDfrHKN 03:15:22 PM April 22, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd 11:08:22 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
Last Workout of 2010!
I’m going out with a sweat this year.
Honestly, this whole year has been pretty hardcore as far as fitness goes.
I’ve run a lot.
I tried hot yoga.
Now, on the last day of 2010, I’m heading out to take my fourth Refine Method class.
I took my third class last night. I felt great during the class, but by the time I got back to my apartment I realized I had done something wrong.
My back has been killing me.
I’m planning to take it pretty easy this morning and not do anything to further aggravate my back muscles.
TELL ME: What are you doing on your last day of the year?
And stay tuned. Full 2010 recap to come this afternoon! It’s going to be a doozy. And by that I mean, it’s going to be pretty long. And fun to write!