- Ice cream Ali sandwich. Because no trip to Vermont is complete without paying a visit to Ben & Jerry.… https://t.co/wLN1I9FSDH about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A beautiful bluebird day for bike racing and skiing. And cowbelling. Vermont, you're crazy!… https://t.co/DFQhd5EP3Y 02:48:05 PM May 24, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
- May 21, 2015 by AliMy First Airbnb Experience
- May 18, 2015 by AliAirbnb Brooklyn Half Marathon Recap
- May 14, 2015 by AliMy Airbnb Brooklyn Half Marathon Hopes, Dreams, Goals, & Thanks
- May 6, 2015 by AliThis Is 30
- April 29, 2015 by Ali11 Things I Loved About Running Around Washington, D.C.
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Your 2010 In Review
I finally booked transportation from snowy New Hampshire to even-snowier NYC!
Tomorrow I’m taking an Amtrak train from Boston to Penn Station. Keep your fingers crossed that I don’t hit any travel snags like the rest of the east coast right now! Oy. At least I’ll have my laptop, some magazines I’ve been holding off on reading for this exact trip, plus lots to think about.
On that note…
Last December, my college girlfriends and I started what I hope will turn into a little e-mail tradition.
I emailed five of the girls with a whole list of questions that I hoped would bring up happy, life-changing, emotional responses regarding the previous year.
Everyone told me they loved responding to the questions, and the e-mail chain got us all laughing, smiling and remembering good and bad times that 2009 had brought.
Now, as 2011 approaches, I sent that same e-mail back to the girls asking them to reflect on 2010.
I haven’t responded yet, and I’m also working on my own 2010 in Review post for the bloggy blog here.
But until that post goes up, why not think about your own year, eh?
Here are the questions I emailed to my best friends.
I’d love to hear some of your responses as well!
- Your 2010 in three words
- Your top 10 best moments/nights/events/etc. of 2010
- The best purchase you made in 2010
- The music that defined your year
- Your best kiss of 2010
- The night you felt the best/prettiest all year
- The best meal you ate in 2010
- The people you missed the most in 2010
- The best movie you saw all year
- The person you got to know the most in 2010
- The person you grew apart from the most in 2010
- The biggest risk you took in 2010
- The biggest change you made in 2010
- Your biggest accomplishment in 2010
- What you’re hoping for in 2011
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Next time you hear from me I’ll be back in NYC!
(Or blogging angrily from a stalled train. Hehe.)