- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
- July 29, 2014 by AliA WednesDAY In The Life
- July 8, 2014 by AliAdjustments
- June 23, 2014 by AliFairfield Half Marathon Recap
- June 17, 2014 by AliPerplexing Thoughts
- June 11, 2014 by AliWhy I'm So Glad I Gave The November Project A Second Shot
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
I have come down with a serious case of cabin fever.
Don’t get me wrong: I’m more than happy to be spending lots of time at home in New Hampshire with my parents.
I’m especially lucky that my job gave me the entire week between Christmas and New Year’s off.
But I’m going stir crazy!
This whole blizzard situation is getting old.
Last night, my parents and I went to sleep with visions of treadmills dancing in our heads (well, I did, at least — they’re elliptical people).
When we all woke up this morning, however, we were officially snowed in.
But by that point none of us felt like driving 25 minutes to get to the gym. We’re morning workout people. All motivation was lost. Another day of sweatpants for the win.
Instead, we’ve spent our day mastering all things Wii.
I’m getting good at Wakeboarding and my mom is quickly becoming a Tennis champion. My dad doesn’t quite get the hang of any of the games, but he seems to enjoy Jousting the most.
Wii Olympics, here we come.
I’m still eating lots of yummy leftovers, but I definitely toned down my sweets-eating so far. My body is starting to revolt and was really craving fruits and veggies this morning.
My mom and I did take a break from game-playing to do some ab exercises. Two-hundred crunches — nothing exciting — but it felt good to do something.
On tap tomorrow: finally making it to the gym, then getting a haircut, hopefully doing some shopping and maybe trying out a Zumba class with my mom.
I can’t wait to break a non-video game-induced sweat!
TALK: Anyone else out there getting cabin fever? How do you deal?