Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 209: Catching Up with Andrea Barber
- February 17, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Live in Atlanta + Runners to Watch at the Olympic Marathon Trials
- February 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 208: Love on the Run Week with Kara & Adam Goucher
- February 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 207: Love on the Run Week with Gwen Jorgensen & Pat Lemieux
- February 11, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 206: Love on the Run Week with Steph & Ben Bruce
A Very Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas, friends!
ABS and I arrived safely in New Hampshire on Thursday night.
My mom picked us up at the airport in Boston and — amazingly — we didn’t hit any traffic on the drive up to NH.
Since then, everything has been whirlwindy.
I’ll do a full recap of Christmas Eve and Christmas tomorrow, but wanted to at least check in to wish everyone a wonderful holiday.
It really has been a fantastic trip so far. I’m sad that ABS has to head back to NYC tomorrow, but it’ll be nice to spend some quality time with my parents.
So until I check in again, here’s wishing everyone — loved ones included! — a fabulous Christmas.
Oh, and the big present this year was a Wii.
ABS and I have been playing with it all day. It has been glorious.