Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
A Very Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas, friends!
ABS and I arrived safely in New Hampshire on Thursday night.
My mom picked us up at the airport in Boston and — amazingly — we didn’t hit any traffic on the drive up to NH.
Since then, everything has been whirlwindy.
I’ll do a full recap of Christmas Eve and Christmas tomorrow, but wanted to at least check in to wish everyone a wonderful holiday.
It really has been a fantastic trip so far. I’m sad that ABS has to head back to NYC tomorrow, but it’ll be nice to spend some quality time with my parents.
So until I check in again, here’s wishing everyone — loved ones included! — a fabulous Christmas.
Oh, and the big present this year was a Wii.
ABS and I have been playing with it all day. It has been glorious.