Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 60: Emma Coburn
- February 12, 2018 by AliThings I Think About A Lot
- February 11, 2018 by AliYear 1 on the Run
- February 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 59: Emily Saul, Co-Leader of November Project Boston
- January 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 58: Theodora Blanchfield of Preppy Runner
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
A Very Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas, friends!
ABS and I arrived safely in New Hampshire on Thursday night.
My mom picked us up at the airport in Boston and — amazingly — we didn’t hit any traffic on the drive up to NH.
Since then, everything has been whirlwindy.
I’ll do a full recap of Christmas Eve and Christmas tomorrow, but wanted to at least check in to wish everyone a wonderful holiday.
It really has been a fantastic trip so far. I’m sad that ABS has to head back to NYC tomorrow, but it’ll be nice to spend some quality time with my parents.
So until I check in again, here’s wishing everyone — loved ones included! — a fabulous Christmas.
Oh, and the big present this year was a Wii.
ABS and I have been playing with it all day. It has been glorious.