Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
A Very Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas, friends!
ABS and I arrived safely in New Hampshire on Thursday night.
My mom picked us up at the airport in Boston and — amazingly — we didn’t hit any traffic on the drive up to NH.
Since then, everything has been whirlwindy.
I’ll do a full recap of Christmas Eve and Christmas tomorrow, but wanted to at least check in to wish everyone a wonderful holiday.
It really has been a fantastic trip so far. I’m sad that ABS has to head back to NYC tomorrow, but it’ll be nice to spend some quality time with my parents.
So until I check in again, here’s wishing everyone — loved ones included! — a fabulous Christmas.
Oh, and the big present this year was a Wii.
ABS and I have been playing with it all day. It has been glorious.