Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Alright Twitter, you win.
I held off on creating a personal Twitter account for a long time. Though I’m very familiar with Twitter because we use it all the time at work, I didn’t see a need to start Tweeting on my own.
But last night, I caved.
And though it’s only been a few hours, I’m pretty excited to further extend my social networking prowess. Blog? Check. Twitter? Check. Facebook page? Meh. Not there yet.
Anyway, I look forward to connecting with everyone and finding fun people to follow. I’ll be using Twitter to chat with people, find good deals around NYC and, of course, alert people when a new Ali on the Run post goes up.
So check me out @AliOnTheRun1.
Can you believe AliOnTheRun was already taken?! Sad face.
SHARE: Are you on Twitter? Let me know so I can follow you! And if you’ve got any Twitter words of wisdom, feel free to share!
No related posts.