Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Alright Twitter, you win.
I held off on creating a personal Twitter account for a long time. Though I’m very familiar with Twitter because we use it all the time at work, I didn’t see a need to start Tweeting on my own.
But last night, I caved.
And though it’s only been a few hours, I’m pretty excited to further extend my social networking prowess. Blog? Check. Twitter? Check. Facebook page? Meh. Not there yet.
Anyway, I look forward to connecting with everyone and finding fun people to follow. I’ll be using Twitter to chat with people, find good deals around NYC and, of course, alert people when a new Ali on the Run post goes up.
So check me out @AliOnTheRun1.
Can you believe AliOnTheRun was already taken?! Sad face.
SHARE: Are you on Twitter? Let me know so I can follow you! And if you’ve got any Twitter words of wisdom, feel free to share!
No related posts.