Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Alright Twitter, you win.
I held off on creating a personal Twitter account for a long time. Though I’m very familiar with Twitter because we use it all the time at work, I didn’t see a need to start Tweeting on my own.
But last night, I caved.
And though it’s only been a few hours, I’m pretty excited to further extend my social networking prowess. Blog? Check. Twitter? Check. Facebook page? Meh. Not there yet.
Anyway, I look forward to connecting with everyone and finding fun people to follow. I’ll be using Twitter to chat with people, find good deals around NYC and, of course, alert people when a new Ali on the Run post goes up.
So check me out @AliOnTheRun1.
Can you believe AliOnTheRun was already taken?! Sad face.
SHARE: Are you on Twitter? Let me know so I can follow you! And if you’ve got any Twitter words of wisdom, feel free to share!
No related posts.