Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Saturday Morning Butt Kicking
After more than 8 glorious hours of sleep last night, my body woke up naturally at 7 am today.
I felt rested and ready to attack the weekend — starting with a killer workout with Ashley at Equinox.
As usual, I was super-early, so I walked around Madison Square Park for a bit, which is one of my favorite areas in NYC. (Hello, Puppy Park!)
We took three classes with Corey Hill. Each class was 30 minutes long and honestly, wouldn’t you stick around for three classes as well…?
So yeah. As I was saying…
We took Booty Blast, Upper Cuts and Ab Blast.
As you can predict, the first class targeted our legs with lots o’ squats; the second involved lots of lifting to target different parts of our arms using 5–8 pound weights; and the third was all done laying down (not as easy as it sounds) and doing killer sets of crunches.
It was great to spend some time with fellow blogging buddies (Sara joined us, too) and I enjoyed checking out a new gym with new classes.
What a great start to the weekend!
ABS and I are heading out to run some errands soon, then tonight we have a holiday party. Hoping tomorrow I will finally see Black Swan!
TELL ME: Have you tried any fun new classes at your gym? Any favorites I should know about or check out?