Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Saturday Morning Butt Kicking
After more than 8 glorious hours of sleep last night, my body woke up naturally at 7 am today.
I felt rested and ready to attack the weekend — starting with a killer workout with Ashley at Equinox.
As usual, I was super-early, so I walked around Madison Square Park for a bit, which is one of my favorite areas in NYC. (Hello, Puppy Park!)
We took three classes with Corey Hill. Each class was 30 minutes long and honestly, wouldn’t you stick around for three classes as well…?
So yeah. As I was saying…
We took Booty Blast, Upper Cuts and Ab Blast.
As you can predict, the first class targeted our legs with lots o’ squats; the second involved lots of lifting to target different parts of our arms using 5–8 pound weights; and the third was all done laying down (not as easy as it sounds) and doing killer sets of crunches.
It was great to spend some time with fellow blogging buddies (Sara joined us, too) and I enjoyed checking out a new gym with new classes.
What a great start to the weekend!
ABS and I are heading out to run some errands soon, then tonight we have a holiday party. Hoping tomorrow I will finally see Black Swan!
TELL ME: Have you tried any fun new classes at your gym? Any favorites I should know about or check out?