Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Was Today Productive?
But it’s OK.
That being said, there’s not a whole lot to update you with. I ran 12+ miles this morning, feasted on a homemade pizza for lunch then ran some errands down in SoHo.
After making two final (easy) purchases tomorrow, my Christmas shopping will be done.
For dinner tonight, ABS and I basically ate scraps of random leftovers that we found in the fridge. We watched some “Mad Men” and now, at the ripe hour of 9:30 pm, I’m getting ready to crawl into bed.
Plus, I’ve got an early wake-up call tomorrow morning. I have a gym date with Ashley!
Sorry for the lame-o update. I promise I’ve got some fun posts coming up this week since it’ll be a relatively slow work week.
Until then… Sweet dreams!