Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Was Today Productive?
But it’s OK.
That being said, there’s not a whole lot to update you with. I ran 12+ miles this morning, feasted on a homemade pizza for lunch then ran some errands down in SoHo.
After making two final (easy) purchases tomorrow, my Christmas shopping will be done.
For dinner tonight, ABS and I basically ate scraps of random leftovers that we found in the fridge. We watched some “Mad Men” and now, at the ripe hour of 9:30 pm, I’m getting ready to crawl into bed.
Plus, I’ve got an early wake-up call tomorrow morning. I have a gym date with Ashley!
Sorry for the lame-o update. I promise I’ve got some fun posts coming up this week since it’ll be a relatively slow work week.
Until then… Sweet dreams!