Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
So, a bit of a bummer start to my day today.
I know I shouldn’t complain — I did get to do the race last year (I PR’d!) and I loved it. Hence why I wanted so badly to do it again this year.
Now that NYC is out — I know I could run it through a charity, but I have pretty strong opinions about why I don’t want to do that for this race — I need to pick my next race!
I’m signed up to do the Colon Cancer 15K in NYC, which is the Sunday after the NYC 1/2 (March 27). But I’d love to do another 1/2 Marathon sometime soon.
Tell me what your favorite 1/2 Marathon is, what races you have coming up, which ones I should consider, etc.