Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Back to the Grind
What a weekend!
In case you missed any of it, here’s what happened:
- I took Friday off to prep for Saturday’s Housewarming party.
- I took my second Hot Power Yoga class at Pure Yoga and loved it. I’m officially an addict. Must. Get. Membership.
- I spent Saturday preparing for the party — and took the blog on a little house tour.
- After a super-successful and ridiculously fun party, I spent Sunday on the couch recovering.
ABS and I were in bed last night at 9 pm. It was so nice!
I woke up this morning feeling happy and rested.
When my alarm went off at 5:30 I was thrilled to see that it was 45 degrees outside. Amazing! I covered 6.5 miles on my run and enjoyed being outside in the misty weather.
Tonight the temperatures are supposed to drop pretty drastically — the high for tomorrow is 27, yikes! — so I was glad I got up and out this morning to enjoy the brief “warm front.”
Now that the housewarming party is behind me, this week will be somewhat of a return to normalcy. Deadlines are rapidly approaching at the office, though I did manage to squeeze in my last vacation day of the year on Wednesday.
Other than that, nothing too crazy going on.
In Blog Land, be sure to visit one of my favorite blogs today: And Her Little Dog Too. Leslie is on vacation — lucky! — and I wrote a guest blog for her while she’s away.
My post is going up at noon today on her site, so check it out.
TELL ME: What fun things do you have going on this week? I normally like having busy weeks with lots to look forward to, but I think I’m going to enjoy some relaxation this week.
Have a great day!