Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
- July 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 264: On the Record with Dana Giordano, Host of More Than Running
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
Back to the Grind
What a weekend!
In case you missed any of it, here’s what happened:
- I took Friday off to prep for Saturday’s Housewarming party.
- I took my second Hot Power Yoga class at Pure Yoga and loved it. I’m officially an addict. Must. Get. Membership.
- I spent Saturday preparing for the party — and took the blog on a little house tour.
- After a super-successful and ridiculously fun party, I spent Sunday on the couch recovering.
ABS and I were in bed last night at 9 pm. It was so nice!
I woke up this morning feeling happy and rested.
When my alarm went off at 5:30 I was thrilled to see that it was 45 degrees outside. Amazing! I covered 6.5 miles on my run and enjoyed being outside in the misty weather.
Tonight the temperatures are supposed to drop pretty drastically — the high for tomorrow is 27, yikes! — so I was glad I got up and out this morning to enjoy the brief “warm front.”
Now that the housewarming party is behind me, this week will be somewhat of a return to normalcy. Deadlines are rapidly approaching at the office, though I did manage to squeeze in my last vacation day of the year on Wednesday.
Other than that, nothing too crazy going on.
In Blog Land, be sure to visit one of my favorite blogs today: And Her Little Dog Too. Leslie is on vacation — lucky! — and I wrote a guest blog for her while she’s away.
My post is going up at noon today on her site, so check it out.
TELL ME: What fun things do you have going on this week? I normally like having busy weeks with lots to look forward to, but I think I’m going to enjoy some relaxation this week.
Have a great day!