Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Wow! This is amazing, and @ckreiswirth is amazing. 💕💪🏼 https://t.co/1dwtjP5ZUd about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/jI3MaXItKw 10:50:55 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such a fun read about the woman who inspired the new movie (which I can't wait to see)! via @runnersworld https://t.co/okB7XKpdvs 10:40:10 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
Back to the Grind
What a weekend!
In case you missed any of it, here’s what happened:
- I took Friday off to prep for Saturday’s Housewarming party.
- I took my second Hot Power Yoga class at Pure Yoga and loved it. I’m officially an addict. Must. Get. Membership.
- I spent Saturday preparing for the party — and took the blog on a little house tour.
- After a super-successful and ridiculously fun party, I spent Sunday on the couch recovering.
ABS and I were in bed last night at 9 pm. It was so nice!
I woke up this morning feeling happy and rested.
When my alarm went off at 5:30 I was thrilled to see that it was 45 degrees outside. Amazing! I covered 6.5 miles on my run and enjoyed being outside in the misty weather.
Tonight the temperatures are supposed to drop pretty drastically — the high for tomorrow is 27, yikes! — so I was glad I got up and out this morning to enjoy the brief “warm front.”
Now that the housewarming party is behind me, this week will be somewhat of a return to normalcy. Deadlines are rapidly approaching at the office, though I did manage to squeeze in my last vacation day of the year on Wednesday.
Other than that, nothing too crazy going on.
In Blog Land, be sure to visit one of my favorite blogs today: And Her Little Dog Too. Leslie is on vacation — lucky! — and I wrote a guest blog for her while she’s away.
My post is going up at noon today on her site, so check it out.
TELL ME: What fun things do you have going on this week? I normally like having busy weeks with lots to look forward to, but I think I’m going to enjoy some relaxation this week.
Have a great day!