Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Three hours until the guests will start to arrive…and I’m actually feeling like we’re ready to rock this party!
Today has been a whirlwind.
It started off with a 3-mile run, during which I ran alongside some of the Girls on the Run participants. Today was their 5K race and they were so cute—and rocking their race! Definitely something I’d like to volunteer for in the future. Bravo, girls!
After my run, ABS and I got to work. We went to the grocery store, I baked up a storm (peanut butter fudge, cookies, and more delicious treats), he cut the cheese (hehe—we’re so immature), I sliced the veggies, and eventually I felt like we were in good enough shape to run out.
I headed downtown to French Connection, hoping to find a last-minute party dress.
But I did hit up KMart for some more decorations!
So, now that we’re ready to unveil the apartment for our guests, I thought I’d take my “virtual guests” (you) on a little tour of the casa.
OK, tour’s over! Time to do a last-minute liquor run and get myself ready.
Thanks for stopping by!
Check back tomorrow for the party recap.