Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 243: On the Job with Amy Diallo, Covid-19 Researcher
- May 27, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 242: Shalane Flanagan
- May 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 241: On the Job with JoMarie Flores, Funeral Director
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
Three hours until the guests will start to arrive…and I’m actually feeling like we’re ready to rock this party!
Today has been a whirlwind.
It started off with a 3-mile run, during which I ran alongside some of the Girls on the Run participants. Today was their 5K race and they were so cute—and rocking their race! Definitely something I’d like to volunteer for in the future. Bravo, girls!
After my run, ABS and I got to work. We went to the grocery store, I baked up a storm (peanut butter fudge, cookies, and more delicious treats), he cut the cheese (hehe—we’re so immature), I sliced the veggies, and eventually I felt like we were in good enough shape to run out.
I headed downtown to French Connection, hoping to find a last-minute party dress.
But I did hit up KMart for some more decorations!
So, now that we’re ready to unveil the apartment for our guests, I thought I’d take my “virtual guests” (you) on a little tour of the casa.
OK, tour’s over! Time to do a last-minute liquor run and get myself ready.
Thanks for stopping by!
Check back tomorrow for the party recap.