Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Wow! This is amazing, and @ckreiswirth is amazing. 💕💪🏼 https://t.co/1dwtjP5ZUd about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/jI3MaXItKw 10:50:55 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such a fun read about the woman who inspired the new movie (which I can't wait to see)! via @runnersworld https://t.co/okB7XKpdvs 10:40:10 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
Santa, Lend Me Your Elves!
I could really use their help!
Even though today is a “vacation day” for me, I still got up at 7:30 am — it’s going to be a busy one today, kids!
After a fun night out last night at Park Avenue Tavern (food was meh, drinks were yum, atmosphere was fun—take note that it’s only been open for three weeks, so it’s clear they’re still figuring out their angle), and a way-too-late bedtime (1 am, ouch), I’m ready to tackle this day.
In preparing for tomorrow’s party—my first as hostess!—I made several massive To Do lists.
Yesterday I broke the list down into two categories: Friday tasks and Saturday tasks.
Since taking the photo, I’ve also highlighted “Run,” as I got in a 3-mile run along the East River this morning.
I feel like a busy little elf, though I’m much worse at wrapping presents than they probably are!
Seriously, people assume I’m good at wrapping because I’m such a perfectionist with everything else in life.
But I’m terrible. Call me Thumbs.
I wrapped all the presents I’ve bought so far (though I’m not nearly done) and started doing little things to set up for tomorrow’s party.
So I’m trying not to overdo the Christmas-themed things and just stick to basic holiday-ish decorations.
OK, gotta hit the road. Lots to do today, including trying to find a party outfit and beginning to bake all kinds of goodies.
I’m also doing my second-ever Hot Power Yoga class tonight at Pure Yoga! So excited!
Have a great day, everyone!