Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Long Weekend Time!
Gotta make this quick because I’ve got a date with the girls:
Today went by pretty quickly. I stayed busy, hustled up to the gym for Angel’s Tesuto class (blah, too many squats) then cruised home. And here I am!
I took tomorrow off so that I can prepare for Saturday’s Housewarming/Holiday party. There’s so much to do, but I love it all.
Tomorrow will be devoted to baking the desserts and running errands (with an evening Hot Power Yoga class mixed in), and Saturday will be for last-minute cleaning and setting up.
LAST CHANCE TO SHARE: What are your party must-haves? Foods, drinks, games? Tell me what makes a great party for you so that I can be the hostess with the mostest!