Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- 1:52:44?! That was SO MUCH FUN! (Well, maybe minus the Manhattan Bridge climb, which absolutely destroyed me. The d… https://t.co/0JlgNSuxvp 10:54:35 AM March 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When I put Annie to bed tonight, I shed an actual tear realizing she’ll wake up tomorrow morning and I won’t be her… https://t.co/ePcsySQFiD 07:31:52 PM March 16, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Every time I do a live show, I worry no one will show up. Every single time. It’s never happened. Not only that, bu… https://t.co/PqUGrFkudQ 04:26:31 PM March 16, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 128: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Nicole Detling, Sports Psychologist
- March 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
- March 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
- March 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 125: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Logan Levkoff, Sex & Relationships Educator
- March 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 124: Ali & the Experts Week with Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist
Long Weekend Time!
Gotta make this quick because I’ve got a date with the girls:
Today went by pretty quickly. I stayed busy, hustled up to the gym for Angel’s Tesuto class (blah, too many squats) then cruised home. And here I am!
I took tomorrow off so that I can prepare for Saturday’s Housewarming/Holiday party. There’s so much to do, but I love it all.
Tomorrow will be devoted to baking the desserts and running errands (with an evening Hot Power Yoga class mixed in), and Saturday will be for last-minute cleaning and setting up.
LAST CHANCE TO SHARE: What are your party must-haves? Foods, drinks, games? Tell me what makes a great party for you so that I can be the hostess with the mostest!