Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
- July 31, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 160: Kaitlin Goodman, Professional Runner for the Boston Athletic Association
- July 24, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 159: Mirinda Carfrae, 3-Time Ironman World Champion
Long Weekend Time!
Gotta make this quick because I’ve got a date with the girls:
Today went by pretty quickly. I stayed busy, hustled up to the gym for Angel’s Tesuto class (blah, too many squats) then cruised home. And here I am!
I took tomorrow off so that I can prepare for Saturday’s Housewarming/Holiday party. There’s so much to do, but I love it all.
Tomorrow will be devoted to baking the desserts and running errands (with an evening Hot Power Yoga class mixed in), and Saturday will be for last-minute cleaning and setting up.
LAST CHANCE TO SHARE: What are your party must-haves? Foods, drinks, games? Tell me what makes a great party for you so that I can be the hostess with the mostest!