Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 22, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 144: Sara & Ryan Hall
- May 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 143: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Taraneh Shirazian, OB/GYN & President of Saving Mothers
- May 15, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 142: Jen Ator, Women's Running Editor in Chief
- May 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 141: Motherhood Mondays with Colleen Lubin, Creator of Not Quite Knocked Up
- May 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 140: Carolyn Su, Creator of @diversewerun
Long Weekend Time!
Gotta make this quick because I’ve got a date with the girls:
Today went by pretty quickly. I stayed busy, hustled up to the gym for Angel’s Tesuto class (blah, too many squats) then cruised home. And here I am!
I took tomorrow off so that I can prepare for Saturday’s Housewarming/Holiday party. There’s so much to do, but I love it all.
Tomorrow will be devoted to baking the desserts and running errands (with an evening Hot Power Yoga class mixed in), and Saturday will be for last-minute cleaning and setting up.
LAST CHANCE TO SHARE: What are your party must-haves? Foods, drinks, games? Tell me what makes a great party for you so that I can be the hostess with the mostest!