Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- With the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials just 11 days away (!!!), here are some of my favorite people to follow for gr… https://t.co/iJmsBCGB1D 08:26:37 PM February 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/zPsHNmJjzl 01:37:33 PM February 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Olympic Trials live show information + all the past Ali on the Run Show guests who will be running! https://t.co/zPsHNmJjzl 09:46:54 AM February 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Valentine's Day! Love, the Ali on the Run Show — and @karagoucher & @Adam_Goucher! It's the fifth and final e… https://t.co/zSYFru5ccV 08:19:43 AM February 14, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 209: Catching Up with Andrea Barber
- February 17, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Live in Atlanta + Runners to Watch at the Olympic Marathon Trials
- February 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 208: Love on the Run Week with Kara & Adam Goucher
- February 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 207: Love on the Run Week with Gwen Jorgensen & Pat Lemieux
- February 11, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 206: Love on the Run Week with Steph & Ben Bruce
Long Weekend Time!
Gotta make this quick because I’ve got a date with the girls:
Today went by pretty quickly. I stayed busy, hustled up to the gym for Angel’s Tesuto class (blah, too many squats) then cruised home. And here I am!
I took tomorrow off so that I can prepare for Saturday’s Housewarming/Holiday party. There’s so much to do, but I love it all.
Tomorrow will be devoted to baking the desserts and running errands (with an evening Hot Power Yoga class mixed in), and Saturday will be for last-minute cleaning and setting up.
LAST CHANCE TO SHARE: What are your party must-haves? Foods, drinks, games? Tell me what makes a great party for you so that I can be the hostess with the mostest!