Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Worth Waking Up For
The run was pretty, but it wasn’t easy. I am so sore from yesterday’s gym session! I’m not complaining—it’s a good hurt and it means I worked hard—but my legs weren’t up for a speedy run today.
So I took it nice and slow, enjoying the sights and the unseasonably warm weather. It was 50 degrees when I finished my run!
Now it’s off to tackle the day. Coming up in the next few hours:
- Work until 5
- A trip to Whole Foods to pick up some trail mix supplies
- BodyArt with Bethany at Crunch (Can’t wait to stretch out my sore muscles and do some deep breathing)
- Taking out all the trash and recycling that’s taking over the apartment
- Eating yummy pesto pasta leftovers for dinner
- New “Glee” at 8:00! They’re going to Sectionals! Woo!
Have a great day!