Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- March 28, 2017 by AliEpisode 14: My 10 Favorite Races
- March 23, 2017 by AliThursday Thoughts
- March 23, 2017 by AliEpisode 13: Chris Mosier, Transgender Athlete & Advocate
- March 21, 2017 by AliEpisode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
- March 16, 2017 by AliHow I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Worth Waking Up For
The run was pretty, but it wasn’t easy. I am so sore from yesterday’s gym session! I’m not complaining—it’s a good hurt and it means I worked hard—but my legs weren’t up for a speedy run today.
So I took it nice and slow, enjoying the sights and the unseasonably warm weather. It was 50 degrees when I finished my run!
Now it’s off to tackle the day. Coming up in the next few hours:
- Work until 5
- A trip to Whole Foods to pick up some trail mix supplies
- BodyArt with Bethany at Crunch (Can’t wait to stretch out my sore muscles and do some deep breathing)
- Taking out all the trash and recycling that’s taking over the apartment
- Eating yummy pesto pasta leftovers for dinner
- New “Glee” at 8:00! They’re going to Sectionals! Woo!
Have a great day!