Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s been such a good week with Annie! I feel like my postnatal fog has truly lifted, and I’m just having so much f… https://t.co/5qyequolyQ 07:52:02 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Love having @AfterShokz as a sponsor of the Ali on the Run Show. If you haven't picked up a pair for yourself, hop… https://t.co/utknwcQPok 04:52:43 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "You’re not brave unless you try. You’re not brave unless you show up. You’ve gotta get there, and when you get the… https://t.co/RYt4UQtfie 01:58:38 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 12, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 110: Olivia Young, Creator of Box + Flow
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
I’m so glad I came back to NYC last night instead of this morning. It was nice to wake up in my own bed, ready to tackle the day.
Tackle the day = do nothing.
Well, that’s not totally true. I did make it out the door for a quick 3-mile run along the East River, which was nice. The sun was so strong and I was practically blinded the whole time, but the weather was perfect.
After a shower, I let ABS convince me to do something he’s been wanting me to do forever: Grocery shop at Fairway on the Upper West Side.
ABS used to live up there (lucky!) and that was his regular food shop spot.
I am a Whole Foods fanatic, but he’s a Fairway fan.
So we hopped on board the crosstown bus for our grocery shopping adventure.
It was so overwhelming and probably not something I’ll do again. But I did get lots of yummy stuff, including some great blackened cod that I had for dinner tonight and some basil pesto that I’m looking forward to cooking with later this week.
Now we’re watching Cool Runnings (never gets old—I love that Jamaican bobsled team) and anticipating an early bedtime.
Tomorrow it’s back to the grind.
TELL ME: What was the best part of your Thanksgiving break?