Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- “It’s been one week since you looked at me...” I cannot believe Annie has already been in this world for a week! (A… https://t.co/mUUz3E7PIZ about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Annie may have @brian_cristiano’s eyes and Ellie’s fuzzy back, but she has MY jazz hands! 😍 @ Weehawken, New Jersey https://t.co/v2PUGu2AIR about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 21, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 38
- October 17, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 102: Ashley Fizzarotti AKA Running Bun
- October 11, 2018 by AliWhat Surprised Me About Pregnancy
- October 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 101: Jeannie Klisiewicz of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- October 9, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 37
I’m so glad I came back to NYC last night instead of this morning. It was nice to wake up in my own bed, ready to tackle the day.
Tackle the day = do nothing.
Well, that’s not totally true. I did make it out the door for a quick 3-mile run along the East River, which was nice. The sun was so strong and I was practically blinded the whole time, but the weather was perfect.
After a shower, I let ABS convince me to do something he’s been wanting me to do forever: Grocery shop at Fairway on the Upper West Side.
ABS used to live up there (lucky!) and that was his regular food shop spot.
I am a Whole Foods fanatic, but he’s a Fairway fan.
So we hopped on board the crosstown bus for our grocery shopping adventure.
It was so overwhelming and probably not something I’ll do again. But I did get lots of yummy stuff, including some great blackened cod that I had for dinner tonight and some basil pesto that I’m looking forward to cooking with later this week.
Now we’re watching Cool Runnings (never gets old—I love that Jamaican bobsled team) and anticipating an early bedtime.
Tomorrow it’s back to the grind.
TELL ME: What was the best part of your Thanksgiving break?