Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Yes! A+ endorsement for the @fast_women newsletter! https://t.co/GUM7Go7ZLr about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I wish I knew that it was normal to feel this way." The co-founders of @MotherlyMedia are on the Ali on the Run S… https://t.co/h9EfCqBuLK about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcoming eight months with a high kick and, again, wanting to freeze time right where we are. Loving this stage, w… https://t.co/OvxChwqFOH about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- June 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 150: Motherhood Mondays with Jill Koziol & Liz Tenety, Co-Founders of Motherly
- June 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 149: The Women Reporting on Women's Running
- June 10, 2019 by Ali#BraveLikeGabe
- June 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 148: April Cargill on Becoming a Marathoner at 50
- June 5, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 147: Jess Movold, Running & Strength Coach
I’m so glad I came back to NYC last night instead of this morning. It was nice to wake up in my own bed, ready to tackle the day.
Tackle the day = do nothing.
Well, that’s not totally true. I did make it out the door for a quick 3-mile run along the East River, which was nice. The sun was so strong and I was practically blinded the whole time, but the weather was perfect.
After a shower, I let ABS convince me to do something he’s been wanting me to do forever: Grocery shop at Fairway on the Upper West Side.
ABS used to live up there (lucky!) and that was his regular food shop spot.
I am a Whole Foods fanatic, but he’s a Fairway fan.
So we hopped on board the crosstown bus for our grocery shopping adventure.
It was so overwhelming and probably not something I’ll do again. But I did get lots of yummy stuff, including some great blackened cod that I had for dinner tonight and some basil pesto that I’m looking forward to cooking with later this week.
Now we’re watching Cool Runnings (never gets old—I love that Jamaican bobsled team) and anticipating an early bedtime.
Tomorrow it’s back to the grind.
TELL ME: What was the best part of your Thanksgiving break?