Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Some spectators said Shalane Flanagan was up ahead and to catch her, and it was just this surreal feeling that I c… https://t.co/dUq7fFcB3J 07:49:18 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
I’m so glad I came back to NYC last night instead of this morning. It was nice to wake up in my own bed, ready to tackle the day.
Tackle the day = do nothing.
Well, that’s not totally true. I did make it out the door for a quick 3-mile run along the East River, which was nice. The sun was so strong and I was practically blinded the whole time, but the weather was perfect.
After a shower, I let ABS convince me to do something he’s been wanting me to do forever: Grocery shop at Fairway on the Upper West Side.
ABS used to live up there (lucky!) and that was his regular food shop spot.
I am a Whole Foods fanatic, but he’s a Fairway fan.
So we hopped on board the crosstown bus for our grocery shopping adventure.
It was so overwhelming and probably not something I’ll do again. But I did get lots of yummy stuff, including some great blackened cod that I had for dinner tonight and some basil pesto that I’m looking forward to cooking with later this week.
Now we’re watching Cool Runnings (never gets old—I love that Jamaican bobsled team) and anticipating an early bedtime.
Tomorrow it’s back to the grind.
TELL ME: What was the best part of your Thanksgiving break?