Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "It’s OK to fail, and it’s OK to want to succeed." @losingrace https://t.co/8JIptNesnD about 52 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hugest congratulations to @robkrar for WINNING the @LTRaceSeries 100 yesterday! Love this guy! Well deserved, my fr… https://t.co/HlSKC6dTdc about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 15, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 92: Laura Anderson, 2018 Buffalo Marathon Winner
- August 13, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 29
- August 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 91: What's New With You Week with Sarah Sellers
- August 7, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 28
- August 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 90: What's New With You Week with Gwen Jorgensen
I’m so glad I came back to NYC last night instead of this morning. It was nice to wake up in my own bed, ready to tackle the day.
Tackle the day = do nothing.
Well, that’s not totally true. I did make it out the door for a quick 3-mile run along the East River, which was nice. The sun was so strong and I was practically blinded the whole time, but the weather was perfect.
After a shower, I let ABS convince me to do something he’s been wanting me to do forever: Grocery shop at Fairway on the Upper West Side.
ABS used to live up there (lucky!) and that was his regular food shop spot.
I am a Whole Foods fanatic, but he’s a Fairway fan.
So we hopped on board the crosstown bus for our grocery shopping adventure.
It was so overwhelming and probably not something I’ll do again. But I did get lots of yummy stuff, including some great blackened cod that I had for dinner tonight and some basil pesto that I’m looking forward to cooking with later this week.
Now we’re watching Cool Runnings (never gets old—I love that Jamaican bobsled team) and anticipating an early bedtime.
Tomorrow it’s back to the grind.
TELL ME: What was the best part of your Thanksgiving break?