Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- Sending love to NYC. <3 about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Running this weekend? Take @Abby_NYC & me with you! You'll learn! You'll laugh! You'll get stronger & faster! https://t.co/QMPaYNzT18 07:43:24 PM December 08, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Also Karla Johnson, Karen Hildebrand, & Kate Lydon — the three women who believed a 25-year-old could become an edi… https://t.co/B62UZNv5qj 05:12:52 PM December 08, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 6, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 49: Abby Bales, Founder of Reform Physical Therapy
- December 4, 2017 by AliMaking It Count
- November 29, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 48: Sally Bergesen, CEO & Founder of Oiselle
- November 22, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 47: Brian Cristiano's Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 16, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 46: Allie Kieffer
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Holiday Stress Has Arrived
Oh boy. The plan was to write a “Thanksgiving is here and I’m happy and hungry!” post. But that one will have to wait until the mood strikes, because right now the mood is more along the lines of “Pulling my hair out and hoping miracles happen.”
I’m still trying to figure out exactly how I’m getting to Pennsylvania, where I’ll be Thanksgiving-ing with my family.
The amaaazing costume I ordered for tomorrow’s Turkey Trot 5K was “undeliverable”—and I’m just finding this out now. So I’m calling every Post Office in the area trying to figure out where the dang thing is.
I’m doing all of this while at work—and I really should be doing work.
I hope everyone else’s holidays are off to a stress-free start.
I did manage to squeeze in a quick 3-mile run this morning, and I’m happy I did. Those 26 or so minutes of sanity before the craziness kicked in will come in handy at some point I’m sure.
Stay tuned… Happy posts are on the way!