Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Holiday Stress Has Arrived
Oh boy. The plan was to write a “Thanksgiving is here and I’m happy and hungry!” post. But that one will have to wait until the mood strikes, because right now the mood is more along the lines of “Pulling my hair out and hoping miracles happen.”
I’m still trying to figure out exactly how I’m getting to Pennsylvania, where I’ll be Thanksgiving-ing with my family.
The amaaazing costume I ordered for tomorrow’s Turkey Trot 5K was “undeliverable”—and I’m just finding this out now. So I’m calling every Post Office in the area trying to figure out where the dang thing is.
I’m doing all of this while at work—and I really should be doing work.
I hope everyone else’s holidays are off to a stress-free start.
I did manage to squeeze in a quick 3-mile run this morning, and I’m happy I did. Those 26 or so minutes of sanity before the craziness kicked in will come in handy at some point I’m sure.
Stay tuned… Happy posts are on the way!