Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- August 3, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
- July 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 38: I'm Back!
- June 20, 2017 by AliAn Update on the Crohn's Situation + Things I'm Loving Right Now
- June 15, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
- June 13, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 36: My Least Favorite Motivational Phrases
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Holiday Stress Has Arrived
Oh boy. The plan was to write a “Thanksgiving is here and I’m happy and hungry!” post. But that one will have to wait until the mood strikes, because right now the mood is more along the lines of “Pulling my hair out and hoping miracles happen.”
I’m still trying to figure out exactly how I’m getting to Pennsylvania, where I’ll be Thanksgiving-ing with my family.
The amaaazing costume I ordered for tomorrow’s Turkey Trot 5K was “undeliverable”—and I’m just finding this out now. So I’m calling every Post Office in the area trying to figure out where the dang thing is.
I’m doing all of this while at work—and I really should be doing work.
I hope everyone else’s holidays are off to a stress-free start.
I did manage to squeeze in a quick 3-mile run this morning, and I’m happy I did. Those 26 or so minutes of sanity before the craziness kicked in will come in handy at some point I’m sure.
Stay tuned… Happy posts are on the way!