Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- March 23, 2017 by AliThursday Thoughts
- March 23, 2017 by AliEpisode 13: Chris Mosier, Transgender Athlete & Advocate
- March 21, 2017 by AliEpisode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
- March 16, 2017 by AliHow I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- March 16, 2017 by AliEpisode 11: Candice Huffine, Model, Runner, and Founder of Project Start
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Holiday Stress Has Arrived
Oh boy. The plan was to write a “Thanksgiving is here and I’m happy and hungry!” post. But that one will have to wait until the mood strikes, because right now the mood is more along the lines of “Pulling my hair out and hoping miracles happen.”
I’m still trying to figure out exactly how I’m getting to Pennsylvania, where I’ll be Thanksgiving-ing with my family.
The amaaazing costume I ordered for tomorrow’s Turkey Trot 5K was “undeliverable”—and I’m just finding this out now. So I’m calling every Post Office in the area trying to figure out where the dang thing is.
I’m doing all of this while at work—and I really should be doing work.
I hope everyone else’s holidays are off to a stress-free start.
I did manage to squeeze in a quick 3-mile run this morning, and I’m happy I did. Those 26 or so minutes of sanity before the craziness kicked in will come in handy at some point I’m sure.
Stay tuned… Happy posts are on the way!