Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Yesterday during my run in Central Park, I stopped to chat with some of my Team Challenge friends who were just finishing up a 12-mile training run in preparation for the Las Vegas Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon in a few weeks. My friend Jess had this little munchkin with her:
So naturally yesterday was a great day. How can a day not be awesome when it starts off with that little face?
Yesterday I ran, I relaxed (for once), I fell in love with hot yoga and then I went out to dinner with ABS and his friend.
I also fell asleep watching “Hannah Montana Forever,” which I’m not at all ashamed to admit. Sadly I fell asleep with about 20 minutes left. Hehe.
This morning I was up at 7:30 to do some ab work and then hit the river trail for a quick 3-mile run. Definitely chilly out this morning! My phone told me that it was only 39 degrees. Brrrr!
I wore running tights, a long sleeved shirt and a jacket and was cold at first but warmed up about 5-10 minutes into the run.
Now I’m showered and getting ready for brunch at Ashley’s! I’m looking forward to meeting some fellow NYC bloggers, and then I’m hoping to accomplish a lot today before another work-week (although it’s a short one, yay Thanksgiving!) begins.