Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Yesterday during my run in Central Park, I stopped to chat with some of my Team Challenge friends who were just finishing up a 12-mile training run in preparation for the Las Vegas Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon in a few weeks. My friend Jess had this little munchkin with her:
So naturally yesterday was a great day. How can a day not be awesome when it starts off with that little face?
Yesterday I ran, I relaxed (for once), I fell in love with hot yoga and then I went out to dinner with ABS and his friend.
I also fell asleep watching “Hannah Montana Forever,” which I’m not at all ashamed to admit. Sadly I fell asleep with about 20 minutes left. Hehe.
This morning I was up at 7:30 to do some ab work and then hit the river trail for a quick 3-mile run. Definitely chilly out this morning! My phone told me that it was only 39 degrees. Brrrr!
I wore running tights, a long sleeved shirt and a jacket and was cold at first but warmed up about 5-10 minutes into the run.
Now I’m showered and getting ready for brunch at Ashley’s! I’m looking forward to meeting some fellow NYC bloggers, and then I’m hoping to accomplish a lot today before another work-week (although it’s a short one, yay Thanksgiving!) begins.