Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Wow! This is amazing, and @ckreiswirth is amazing. 💕💪🏼 https://t.co/1dwtjP5ZUd about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/jI3MaXItKw 10:50:55 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such a fun read about the woman who inspired the new movie (which I can't wait to see)! via @runnersworld https://t.co/okB7XKpdvs 10:40:10 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
Yesterday during my run in Central Park, I stopped to chat with some of my Team Challenge friends who were just finishing up a 12-mile training run in preparation for the Las Vegas Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon in a few weeks. My friend Jess had this little munchkin with her:
So naturally yesterday was a great day. How can a day not be awesome when it starts off with that little face?
Yesterday I ran, I relaxed (for once), I fell in love with hot yoga and then I went out to dinner with ABS and his friend.
I also fell asleep watching “Hannah Montana Forever,” which I’m not at all ashamed to admit. Sadly I fell asleep with about 20 minutes left. Hehe.
This morning I was up at 7:30 to do some ab work and then hit the river trail for a quick 3-mile run. Definitely chilly out this morning! My phone told me that it was only 39 degrees. Brrrr!
I wore running tights, a long sleeved shirt and a jacket and was cold at first but warmed up about 5-10 minutes into the run.
Now I’m showered and getting ready for brunch at Ashley’s! I’m looking forward to meeting some fellow NYC bloggers, and then I’m hoping to accomplish a lot today before another work-week (although it’s a short one, yay Thanksgiving!) begins.