Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Rainy Monday Morning
I have to get out the door, but wanted to document now that it’s going to be a great day. Why, you ask?
- I slept great. I passed out so hard last night that I never even got under the covers. Instead of moving me, ABS got another blanket and covered us both up. Good man.
- I slept IN! No 5:30 am wakeup for me today. Instead I got to snooze until about 6:30. I leisurely got up, ate a granola bar, did my 200 crunches and got out the door for a run around 7:30 am.
- Since I don’t have to go into work until later this morning, I was able to get in a steady 7-mile run in Central Park to kick off the day. I felt pretty slow because the wind was so strong, but I also felt solid and strong. Thank you, legs. I love you. You’re so good to me. The whole time I was running I was channeling Shalane Flanagan, the American runner who—in her marathon debut—placed second at yesterday’s marathon. Incredible. Girl is a rockstar.
- I’m wearing a hot pink sweater. It’s cold and dreary outside. Last week I wore black all week long. This week I’m jazzing it up. Hot pink for the win.
- I have extra time before I need to be at the photo shoot so I’m going to swing through Lululemon on my way there and hopefully get a yoga mat. I’m convinced that if I own a mat, I’ll start going to yoga. My body has felt so tight lately and I really want to get into yoga.
- I don’t have to spent money on lunch. Photo shoot days mean catered lunch. Yay for saving money!
- I leave for Mexico in three days. Sunshine! Warm weather! No work! I can’t wait.
- The ING NYC Marathon registration opens today at noon. I’ll be at the shoot but hopefully I can get online on my phone and get my name into that lottery. So exciting!
TELL ME: What’s been great about your Monday so far? There has to be something!