Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, that’s for sure.
- It was raining. Hard. Still. That meant no morning run, which made me sad because even at 5:30 am I felt rested and ready to run. But I didn’t.
- Then I couldn’t fall back asleep.
- Then ABS alerted me that the shower water was cold. So I could either take a cold shower or no shower (luckily that didn’t bother me too much because I showered last night after the gym).
- I am growing a second chin. At least I think I am, because there’s no other explanation for this giant red zit lasting a full month. And it hurts.
- I filled up the Brita pitcher (yay). Then I dropped the entire thing on the floor (boo). Water went everywhere. So in retrospect, I didn’t need a shower, because I was soaked after this happened anyway.
But being in a pissy mood is no way to go through the day. Especially since it’s Friday! So in an effort to boost my mood, I’m posting a few of my favorite iPhone photos from last winter.
I’m sad about summer being over and fall already feeling like winter—but the cold weather does bring plenty of wonderful things. Here are a few happy photos…
So far my happy things all have to do with food… Hmm…
Sorry for the poor quality of the photos. They were all taken on my phone.
And of course, the best part of winter and the holiday season…
Now I’m in a happy mood again! And dreaming of fresh baked goodies straight from the oven… Yum!
SHARE: How do you perk yourself up when things don’t go your way?