Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- I love this guy. https://t.co/Gc6cG9bYTy 05:04:43 PM April 27, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SIGN UP! https://t.co/W5qJALqUUa 12:47:09 PM April 27, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One of the best things about having a podcast is convincing my [interesting, inspiring, very… https://t.co/JFWT9o744n 08:03:56 AM April 27, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- On today's episode of the Ali on the Run Show: @HealthontheRun! Talking motherhood, running, blogging & much more! https://t.co/0KhRgraJd1 07:37:11 AM April 27, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 27, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 23: Lauren Conkey, 3:18 Marathoner, Mother & Public Health Advocate
- April 25, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 22: How I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- April 24, 2017 by AliStevens Cooperative School 5K Recap
- April 19, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 21: Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist at Finish Line Physical Therapy
- April 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 20: Stop Waiting
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Moving Day is TOMORROW
Holy crap. I’m moving tomorrow. It seems like forever ago that ABS and I first discussed the option of moving in together. Now the day is almost here.
Today will mark many “last” things. Like this morning was my “Last Weekday Morning Run on the Hudson.” Sad! It’s been my favorite way to wake up for the past two years. But I was treated to a wonderful sight:
You know I’m a sucker for those cruise ships!
I popped out of bed at 5:50 this morning, ready to tackle the day. Since Wednesday night was so productive, I’m not feeling overly stressed about this move.
Here’s what I need to accomplish today (in addition to working 9 hours) in order to make tomorrow as painless as possible:
- Donate clothes to Goodwill (This will be easy—Goodwill is right near my office so I can run out on lunch!)
- TRX class at the gym after work (A quick, 30-minute strength class will ease my mind.)
- Pack up kitchen stuff (That’s really all that’s left, and it’s not much!)
- Watch The Office (It was new last night and I need to catch up, hehe.)
- Vacuum! I don’t want to do it tomorrow, so I’ll be cleaning as much as I can tonight.
- Oh, and some Pinkberry would be a nice treat. We’ll see if I have time!
Plus, one of my college roommates is in town and I’d love to see her tonight. So I’m hoping that once the aforementioned tasks are taken care of I can head uptown, unpack some of the stuff I moved up the other night then swing by to see my friend, who will be in that same area.
Hope everyone has a productive day!