Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Tested out the giraffe rocker. Went for a run. Took Ellie to Nomahegan Park. Got Annie’s first Christmas tree. Ate… https://t.co/3N11ktIerm about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’ll probably take a while to feel like myself on the run again (whatever that even feels like), or to feel like m… https://t.co/1L13y5Z1wT 11:11:06 AM December 08, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This week! What a difference! This week was awesome. I went from feeling like we were all existing in survival mode… https://t.co/WAmKLkAy4T 06:16:56 PM December 07, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
- November 21, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 107: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
All My Bags Are Packed…
…I’m almost ready to go!
Tonight is somewhat bittersweet. I’m so excited to be moving in with ABS tomorrow (OMG, tomorrow—When did that happen?!), but so many wonderful things have happened in my current apartment, and I’ll definitely miss my 2-year home here in Apartment 4A.
A brief recap of today: run, work, write, Goodwill, Whole Foods, gym (two classes: Rebounding and BodyWeb with TRX), really hot shower, The Office, pizza delivery, packing.
Now here I am, putting last minute things in boxes and remembering how much my life has changed since I first moved into this apartment on November 1, 2008.
Instead of getting too wordy, here’s a little “photo essay” of things I’ll miss about my beautiful, spacious West Side apartment…
So tomorrow is the big day. ABS and his friend are getting here around 10:30 am with the moving van, and then we’re off…
Stay tuned for moving day updates. I’m sure it’ll be eventful!