Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 15, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 92: Laura Anderson, 2018 Buffalo Marathon Winner
- August 13, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 29
- August 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 91: What's New With You Week with Sarah Sellers
- August 7, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 28
- August 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 90: What's New With You Week with Gwen Jorgensen
All My Bags Are Packed…
…I’m almost ready to go!
Tonight is somewhat bittersweet. I’m so excited to be moving in with ABS tomorrow (OMG, tomorrow—When did that happen?!), but so many wonderful things have happened in my current apartment, and I’ll definitely miss my 2-year home here in Apartment 4A.
A brief recap of today: run, work, write, Goodwill, Whole Foods, gym (two classes: Rebounding and BodyWeb with TRX), really hot shower, The Office, pizza delivery, packing.
Now here I am, putting last minute things in boxes and remembering how much my life has changed since I first moved into this apartment on November 1, 2008.
Instead of getting too wordy, here’s a little “photo essay” of things I’ll miss about my beautiful, spacious West Side apartment…
So tomorrow is the big day. ABS and his friend are getting here around 10:30 am with the moving van, and then we’re off…
Stay tuned for moving day updates. I’m sure it’ll be eventful!