Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
All My Bags Are Packed…
…I’m almost ready to go!
Tonight is somewhat bittersweet. I’m so excited to be moving in with ABS tomorrow (OMG, tomorrow—When did that happen?!), but so many wonderful things have happened in my current apartment, and I’ll definitely miss my 2-year home here in Apartment 4A.
A brief recap of today: run, work, write, Goodwill, Whole Foods, gym (two classes: Rebounding and BodyWeb with TRX), really hot shower, The Office, pizza delivery, packing.
Now here I am, putting last minute things in boxes and remembering how much my life has changed since I first moved into this apartment on November 1, 2008.
Instead of getting too wordy, here’s a little “photo essay” of things I’ll miss about my beautiful, spacious West Side apartment…
So tomorrow is the big day. ABS and his friend are getting here around 10:30 am with the moving van, and then we’re off…
Stay tuned for moving day updates. I’m sure it’ll be eventful!