Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
All My Bags Are Packed…
…I’m almost ready to go!
Tonight is somewhat bittersweet. I’m so excited to be moving in with ABS tomorrow (OMG, tomorrow—When did that happen?!), but so many wonderful things have happened in my current apartment, and I’ll definitely miss my 2-year home here in Apartment 4A.
A brief recap of today: run, work, write, Goodwill, Whole Foods, gym (two classes: Rebounding and BodyWeb with TRX), really hot shower, The Office, pizza delivery, packing.
Now here I am, putting last minute things in boxes and remembering how much my life has changed since I first moved into this apartment on November 1, 2008.
Instead of getting too wordy, here’s a little “photo essay” of things I’ll miss about my beautiful, spacious West Side apartment…
So tomorrow is the big day. ABS and his friend are getting here around 10:30 am with the moving van, and then we’re off…
Stay tuned for moving day updates. I’m sure it’ll be eventful!