Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Yup yup yup. (And excited to share Thursday's episode of the Ali on the Run Show with @breebranks where we talk abo… https://t.co/bCNTYIkrq1 about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runner friends! Awesome job for the right person! https://t.co/aPrzBbD9qY about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- THREE DAYS LEFT to complete your @nyrr Virtual Valentine's Duo 5K! (I'm doing mine tomorrow with Ellie! She doesn't… https://t.co/eI7OsvwJQ8 01:27:13 PM February 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 119: Love on the Run LIVE at New York Road Runners
- February 12, 2019 by AliI Love Love
- February 11, 2019 by Ali2 Years of the Ali on the Run Show
- February 7, 2019 by AliOn Exercise & Body Stuff After Baby
- February 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 118: A Message From Ali
All My Bags Are Packed…
…I’m almost ready to go!
Tonight is somewhat bittersweet. I’m so excited to be moving in with ABS tomorrow (OMG, tomorrow—When did that happen?!), but so many wonderful things have happened in my current apartment, and I’ll definitely miss my 2-year home here in Apartment 4A.
A brief recap of today: run, work, write, Goodwill, Whole Foods, gym (two classes: Rebounding and BodyWeb with TRX), really hot shower, The Office, pizza delivery, packing.
Now here I am, putting last minute things in boxes and remembering how much my life has changed since I first moved into this apartment on November 1, 2008.
Instead of getting too wordy, here’s a little “photo essay” of things I’ll miss about my beautiful, spacious West Side apartment…
So tomorrow is the big day. ABS and his friend are getting here around 10:30 am with the moving van, and then we’re off…
Stay tuned for moving day updates. I’m sure it’ll be eventful!