Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- One more story to write for work. A pedicure. Two thank-you notes to write and send. And a ton of laundry to put aw… https://t.co/xUqmpckw8S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The feedback for this episode has been AMAZING! People love @iamjeanniek & @TheEllenShow! (I mean...obviously.) https://t.co/mdo522vofk 04:51:11 PM October 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 11, 2018 by AliWhat Surprised Me About Pregnancy
- October 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 101: Jeannie Klisiewicz of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- October 9, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 37
- October 8, 2018 by AliWishes For Baby
- October 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 100: Des Linden, 2018 Boston Marathon Champion
All My Bags Are Packed…
…I’m almost ready to go!
Tonight is somewhat bittersweet. I’m so excited to be moving in with ABS tomorrow (OMG, tomorrow—When did that happen?!), but so many wonderful things have happened in my current apartment, and I’ll definitely miss my 2-year home here in Apartment 4A.
A brief recap of today: run, work, write, Goodwill, Whole Foods, gym (two classes: Rebounding and BodyWeb with TRX), really hot shower, The Office, pizza delivery, packing.
Now here I am, putting last minute things in boxes and remembering how much my life has changed since I first moved into this apartment on November 1, 2008.
Instead of getting too wordy, here’s a little “photo essay” of things I’ll miss about my beautiful, spacious West Side apartment…
So tomorrow is the big day. ABS and his friend are getting here around 10:30 am with the moving van, and then we’re off…
Stay tuned for moving day updates. I’m sure it’ll be eventful!