Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Tested out the giraffe rocker. Went for a run. Took Ellie to Nomahegan Park. Got Annie’s first Christmas tree. Ate… https://t.co/3N11ktIerm about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’ll probably take a while to feel like myself on the run again (whatever that even feels like), or to feel like m… https://t.co/1L13y5Z1wT 11:11:06 AM December 08, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This week! What a difference! This week was awesome. I went from feeling like we were all existing in survival mode… https://t.co/WAmKLkAy4T 06:16:56 PM December 07, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
- November 21, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 107: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
The packing process continues… I took a half day at work and after a lovely Chisel class at the gym, I came to my apartment to prepare for what I’ve dubbed tonight’s “mini move.”
I’m hoping to get as much as possible into my friend’s 4-door sedan. We’ll see how it goes. Turns out, I have a lot of stuff!
My hallway is filling up with boxes.
As you can see, I’m getting there! My friend is coming over between 6 and 7. Gotta get my arms (and lower back!) ready for some heavy lifting. It’ll be so much easier on Saturday when I’ve got strong, strapping young men for assistance. Until then…
Hope everyone is having a great day!