Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
The packing process continues… I took a half day at work and after a lovely Chisel class at the gym, I came to my apartment to prepare for what I’ve dubbed tonight’s “mini move.”
I’m hoping to get as much as possible into my friend’s 4-door sedan. We’ll see how it goes. Turns out, I have a lot of stuff!
My hallway is filling up with boxes.
As you can see, I’m getting there! My friend is coming over between 6 and 7. Gotta get my arms (and lower back!) ready for some heavy lifting. It’ll be so much easier on Saturday when I’ve got strong, strapping young men for assistance. Until then…
Hope everyone is having a great day!