Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was a really challenging day. The highlight was definitely coming back from a meeting, opening the door to th… https://t.co/EdbapnMUzK about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 175: You Can Run a Marathon with Meb Keflezighi
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
The packing process continues… I took a half day at work and after a lovely Chisel class at the gym, I came to my apartment to prepare for what I’ve dubbed tonight’s “mini move.”
I’m hoping to get as much as possible into my friend’s 4-door sedan. We’ll see how it goes. Turns out, I have a lot of stuff!
My hallway is filling up with boxes.
As you can see, I’m getting there! My friend is coming over between 6 and 7. Gotta get my arms (and lower back!) ready for some heavy lifting. It’ll be so much easier on Saturday when I’ve got strong, strapping young men for assistance. Until then…
Hope everyone is having a great day!