Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- One more story to write for work. A pedicure. Two thank-you notes to write and send. And a ton of laundry to put aw… https://t.co/xUqmpckw8S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The feedback for this episode has been AMAZING! People love @iamjeanniek & @TheEllenShow! (I mean...obviously.) https://t.co/mdo522vofk 04:51:11 PM October 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 11, 2018 by AliWhat Surprised Me About Pregnancy
- October 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 101: Jeannie Klisiewicz of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- October 9, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 37
- October 8, 2018 by AliWishes For Baby
- October 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 100: Des Linden, 2018 Boston Marathon Champion
Everything But the Furniture
Yup, the subject line says it all: Just about everything is up at the new apartment except my furniture (bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, couch and TV stand).
My friend was so kind as to take two massive trips to ABS’s place today and we got everything packed into her car. Clothes, kitchen stuff, you name it, she helped me pack it. It was awesome.
I’m feeling so much less stressed now that almost everything I own is in one place. I picked out my work outfits for the next few days, plus running and gym clothes. My closet is empty, my bedroom is almost empty… And I couldn’t be more excited!
Just seeing ABS tonight made me giddy. It’s going to be a blast seeing him every day (at least at the beginning, until we get sick of each other!).
But the mini-move tonight took a toll on me. Time to do some reading then pass out. Until tomorrow…