Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 152: Motherhood Mondays with Sashea Lawson AKA Sassy Fit Girl
- June 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 151: Jen Bigham AKA Local Elite
- June 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 150: Motherhood Mondays with Jill Koziol & Liz Tenety, Co-Founders of Motherly
- June 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 149: The Women Reporting on Women's Running
- June 10, 2019 by Ali#BraveLikeGabe
Everything But the Furniture
Yup, the subject line says it all: Just about everything is up at the new apartment except my furniture (bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, couch and TV stand).
My friend was so kind as to take two massive trips to ABS’s place today and we got everything packed into her car. Clothes, kitchen stuff, you name it, she helped me pack it. It was awesome.
I’m feeling so much less stressed now that almost everything I own is in one place. I picked out my work outfits for the next few days, plus running and gym clothes. My closet is empty, my bedroom is almost empty… And I couldn’t be more excited!
Just seeing ABS tonight made me giddy. It’s going to be a blast seeing him every day (at least at the beginning, until we get sick of each other!).
But the mini-move tonight took a toll on me. Time to do some reading then pass out. Until tomorrow…