Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Love having @AfterShokz as a sponsor of the Ali on the Run Show. If you haven't picked up a pair for yourself, hop… https://t.co/utknwcQPok about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "You’re not brave unless you try. You’re not brave unless you show up. You’ve gotta get there, and when you get the… https://t.co/RYt4UQtfie about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- THIS IS PERFECT. https://t.co/A0ySPymyEx about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 12, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 110: Olivia Young, Creator of Box + Flow
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
Everything But the Furniture
Yup, the subject line says it all: Just about everything is up at the new apartment except my furniture (bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, couch and TV stand).
My friend was so kind as to take two massive trips to ABS’s place today and we got everything packed into her car. Clothes, kitchen stuff, you name it, she helped me pack it. It was awesome.
I’m feeling so much less stressed now that almost everything I own is in one place. I picked out my work outfits for the next few days, plus running and gym clothes. My closet is empty, my bedroom is almost empty… And I couldn’t be more excited!
Just seeing ABS tonight made me giddy. It’s going to be a blast seeing him every day (at least at the beginning, until we get sick of each other!).
But the mini-move tonight took a toll on me. Time to do some reading then pass out. Until tomorrow…