Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Everything But the Furniture
Yup, the subject line says it all: Just about everything is up at the new apartment except my furniture (bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, couch and TV stand).
My friend was so kind as to take two massive trips to ABS’s place today and we got everything packed into her car. Clothes, kitchen stuff, you name it, she helped me pack it. It was awesome.
I’m feeling so much less stressed now that almost everything I own is in one place. I picked out my work outfits for the next few days, plus running and gym clothes. My closet is empty, my bedroom is almost empty… And I couldn’t be more excited!
Just seeing ABS tonight made me giddy. It’s going to be a blast seeing him every day (at least at the beginning, until we get sick of each other!).
But the mini-move tonight took a toll on me. Time to do some reading then pass out. Until tomorrow…