Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Everything But the Furniture
Yup, the subject line says it all: Just about everything is up at the new apartment except my furniture (bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, couch and TV stand).
My friend was so kind as to take two massive trips to ABS’s place today and we got everything packed into her car. Clothes, kitchen stuff, you name it, she helped me pack it. It was awesome.
I’m feeling so much less stressed now that almost everything I own is in one place. I picked out my work outfits for the next few days, plus running and gym clothes. My closet is empty, my bedroom is almost empty… And I couldn’t be more excited!
Just seeing ABS tonight made me giddy. It’s going to be a blast seeing him every day (at least at the beginning, until we get sick of each other!).
But the mini-move tonight took a toll on me. Time to do some reading then pass out. Until tomorrow…