Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
- July 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 264: On the Record with Dana Giordano, Host of More Than Running
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
Is it just me, or did the weekend take forever to arrive this week? And I had Monday off!
I shouldn’t complain—it’s been a good, productive week on all fronts. I got all kinds of things done at work, squeezed in some solid workouts (I am awesomely sore today from last night’s Tesuto class) and I’m feeling much better than I did at the beginning of the week.
I’m a bit nervous because my entire office seems to be sick lately. I have a huge problem with people trying to be heroic and coming into work when they’re sick. You’re getting everyone else sick, too! Keep your germs at home! Ick. So hopefully I don’t catch what they’ve all got.
The weather yesterday was pretty nasty in NYC and it’s supposed to be equally gross today. Rain rain, go away! But I’m still so excited for the weekend. I’m having an Alison Weekend!
Anyone who knows me knows I relish my “alone time.” Every now and then I’m perfectly content staying in on a Friday night, ordering delivery and catching up on crappy TV before getting a great night’s sleep.
So this weekend, ABS is out of town for a Bachelor party (oh boy), so I’ll be happily hanging out with myself. Tonight I’m thinking I’ll hit up the gym for a short TRX class, then some sort of pasta dinner (mmmm comfort food), maybe a bath then curling up with a good book. Any other suggestions for my night in?
DISCUSS: What’s your favorite alone time activity? I did not intend for that to sound dirty… Hehe.