Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Is it just me, or did the weekend take forever to arrive this week? And I had Monday off!
I shouldn’t complain—it’s been a good, productive week on all fronts. I got all kinds of things done at work, squeezed in some solid workouts (I am awesomely sore today from last night’s Tesuto class) and I’m feeling much better than I did at the beginning of the week.
I’m a bit nervous because my entire office seems to be sick lately. I have a huge problem with people trying to be heroic and coming into work when they’re sick. You’re getting everyone else sick, too! Keep your germs at home! Ick. So hopefully I don’t catch what they’ve all got.
The weather yesterday was pretty nasty in NYC and it’s supposed to be equally gross today. Rain rain, go away! But I’m still so excited for the weekend. I’m having an Alison Weekend!
Anyone who knows me knows I relish my “alone time.” Every now and then I’m perfectly content staying in on a Friday night, ordering delivery and catching up on crappy TV before getting a great night’s sleep.
So this weekend, ABS is out of town for a Bachelor party (oh boy), so I’ll be happily hanging out with myself. Tonight I’m thinking I’ll hit up the gym for a short TRX class, then some sort of pasta dinner (mmmm comfort food), maybe a bath then curling up with a good book. Any other suggestions for my night in?
DISCUSS: What’s your favorite alone time activity? I did not intend for that to sound dirty… Hehe.