Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Wow! This is amazing, and @ckreiswirth is amazing. 💕💪🏼 https://t.co/1dwtjP5ZUd about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/jI3MaXItKw 10:50:55 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such a fun read about the woman who inspired the new movie (which I can't wait to see)! via @runnersworld https://t.co/okB7XKpdvs 10:40:10 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
Is it just me, or did the weekend take forever to arrive this week? And I had Monday off!
I shouldn’t complain—it’s been a good, productive week on all fronts. I got all kinds of things done at work, squeezed in some solid workouts (I am awesomely sore today from last night’s Tesuto class) and I’m feeling much better than I did at the beginning of the week.
I’m a bit nervous because my entire office seems to be sick lately. I have a huge problem with people trying to be heroic and coming into work when they’re sick. You’re getting everyone else sick, too! Keep your germs at home! Ick. So hopefully I don’t catch what they’ve all got.
The weather yesterday was pretty nasty in NYC and it’s supposed to be equally gross today. Rain rain, go away! But I’m still so excited for the weekend. I’m having an Alison Weekend!
Anyone who knows me knows I relish my “alone time.” Every now and then I’m perfectly content staying in on a Friday night, ordering delivery and catching up on crappy TV before getting a great night’s sleep.
So this weekend, ABS is out of town for a Bachelor party (oh boy), so I’ll be happily hanging out with myself. Tonight I’m thinking I’ll hit up the gym for a short TRX class, then some sort of pasta dinner (mmmm comfort food), maybe a bath then curling up with a good book. Any other suggestions for my night in?
DISCUSS: What’s your favorite alone time activity? I did not intend for that to sound dirty… Hehe.