Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 22, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 144: Sara & Ryan Hall
- May 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 143: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Taraneh Shirazian, OB/GYN & President of Saving Mothers
- May 15, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 142: Jen Ator, Women's Running Editor in Chief
- May 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 141: Motherhood Mondays with Colleen Lubin, Creator of Not Quite Knocked Up
- May 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 140: Carolyn Su, Creator of @diversewerun
Finally Feeling Rested
After a week of feeling completely exhausted and wiped out, I think I’m finally back to normal. I had set my alarm for the usual 6 am today. When it went off, a small part of me wanted to cry. So instead of killing myself to get a run in, I let myself sleep for another hour. And I’m so glad I did.
I definitely needed some extra rest after last night’s mini-marathon gym session. I slept like a rock last night. I love waking up in the morning with my bed still basically made. It usually means I slept still all night. Plus it makes re-making the bed so much easier!
SOUND OFF: So next week I’m headed off to Utah for work. The flight there is a little over five hours so I need a good book! Any recommendations? I’d love to get a good page-turner for the flight.
Have a great day!
Posted in Uncategorized-