Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 261: Jess Sims, Peloton Instructor
- July 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 260: On the Job with United States Air Force Colonel Shelly Mendieta
- July 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 259: On the Record with the Hosts of Keeping Track
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
8 Hours, and It Felt So Good
Yup, that’s right. I got the recommended 8 hours of sleep last night. I don’t remember the last time I went to sleep, passed out, and got to wake up a full 8 hours later. ‘Twas glorious.
My stomach was still feeling a little funky this morning, so I took my time getting ready before I went out to run. The sad part? It was dark out for the duration of my 5-mile run today. Usually the sun comes up midway through. But not today. It really is fall and the days are getting shorter. But that’s OK—there’s foliage and it’s gorgeous!
Now it’s off to decide which of my new outfits I want to wear today! I love that!
Since I took yesterday off, today will be a busy catch-up day at work. Hopefully I can still leave at a decent hour in order to make it to BodyArt at the gym tonight. Then “Glee!”
Have a great day, everyone!