Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Wow! This is amazing, and @ckreiswirth is amazing. 💕💪🏼 https://t.co/1dwtjP5ZUd about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/jI3MaXItKw 10:50:55 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such a fun read about the woman who inspired the new movie (which I can't wait to see)! via @runnersworld https://t.co/okB7XKpdvs 10:40:10 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
8 Hours, and It Felt So Good
Yup, that’s right. I got the recommended 8 hours of sleep last night. I don’t remember the last time I went to sleep, passed out, and got to wake up a full 8 hours later. ‘Twas glorious.
My stomach was still feeling a little funky this morning, so I took my time getting ready before I went out to run. The sad part? It was dark out for the duration of my 5-mile run today. Usually the sun comes up midway through. But not today. It really is fall and the days are getting shorter. But that’s OK—there’s foliage and it’s gorgeous!
Now it’s off to decide which of my new outfits I want to wear today! I love that!
Since I took yesterday off, today will be a busy catch-up day at work. Hopefully I can still leave at a decent hour in order to make it to BodyArt at the gym tonight. Then “Glee!”
Have a great day, everyone!