Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
8 Hours, and It Felt So Good
Yup, that’s right. I got the recommended 8 hours of sleep last night. I don’t remember the last time I went to sleep, passed out, and got to wake up a full 8 hours later. ‘Twas glorious.
My stomach was still feeling a little funky this morning, so I took my time getting ready before I went out to run. The sad part? It was dark out for the duration of my 5-mile run today. Usually the sun comes up midway through. But not today. It really is fall and the days are getting shorter. But that’s OK—there’s foliage and it’s gorgeous!
Now it’s off to decide which of my new outfits I want to wear today! I love that!
Since I took yesterday off, today will be a busy catch-up day at work. Hopefully I can still leave at a decent hour in order to make it to BodyArt at the gym tonight. Then “Glee!”
Have a great day, everyone!