Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
The Outlets Kicked My Butt
I’ll be lucky if I’m awake to see 9:30 tonight. I am completely wiped after a long day (seriously, 6+ hours) of outlet shopping. Despite my exhaustion, the day was a success. I got some great clothes at J.Crew and some fabulous new apartment-y things at Crate + Barrel, plus I got to spend a gorgeous day with a wonderful friend. Like I said: success! My goodies…
In other news, I’m on Day 3 without a TV and so far I can’t complain! It’s kind of nice having some peace and quiet in my bedroom. Plus, it’s saved me lots of time while getting ready in the morning. I’m no longer distracted by the “Today” show!
Hope everyone had a great (long) weekend! Back to the grind tomorrow…