Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
The Outlets Kicked My Butt
I’ll be lucky if I’m awake to see 9:30 tonight. I am completely wiped after a long day (seriously, 6+ hours) of outlet shopping. Despite my exhaustion, the day was a success. I got some great clothes at J.Crew and some fabulous new apartment-y things at Crate + Barrel, plus I got to spend a gorgeous day with a wonderful friend. Like I said: success! My goodies…
In other news, I’m on Day 3 without a TV and so far I can’t complain! It’s kind of nice having some peace and quiet in my bedroom. Plus, it’s saved me lots of time while getting ready in the morning. I’m no longer distracted by the “Today” show!
Hope everyone had a great (long) weekend! Back to the grind tomorrow…