Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
The Social Network
I finally saw it! ABS and I just returned from seeing The Social Network. I loved it. The film was so seductive, so conniving. So the movie (as I’m sure you all know by now) tells the “story”—though I’m sure the facts are skewed and exaggerated, as this is Hollywood—of the creation of Facebook. Jesse Eisenberg plays the role of Mark Zuckerberg brilliantly. He’s so droll and deeply arrogant. But somehow, at times you feel badly for him.
I could go on and on, but I’m not a movie reviewer by any means. I’d mostly just keep saying “I loved it!” So I’ll spare those details and leave you with this final thought on the film: Go see it if you haven’t already. I laughed (my favorite line came from one of the Ken-doll-esque twin brothers), I winced (Justin Timberlake’s Napster-creator character, yikes) and I left the theater wanting to enhance my HTML skills (meh, kind of).
In other news, the moving process continues: Today I sold my TV! Now when I say TV I don’t mean “awesome flat screen.” I mean giant box tube TV that I’m shocked someone actually paid money ($50!) for. Witness:
Moving day is only three weeks away and the items in my bedroom are dwindling. Hopefully I’ll get some more stuff moved out this weekend so that my clothes and “big stuff” (bed, desk, dresser, TV stand) are the last things to go.
Now it’s off to get some much needed rest. On tap for tomorrow: a morning run, some errands, a trip across the river to New Jersey for a work event then out tomorrow night for ABS’s sister’s birthday fiesta. Should be a good one.
Happy (Long) Weekend!