Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
When is Daylight Savings Time?!
All summer I woke up with the sun right at 6 am. I would literally hop out of bed, excited for my morning run. But now when I wake up at 6 am, there’s no hopping. It’s dark outside, it’s a bit chilly, and lately it’s been raining a lot. Not easy to stay motivated!
But in my opinion, there’s no better way to start off the day than with a good run, and today was no exception. I got in my usual 5-miler and now I’m ready to tackle the day. The best part of the run? The really adorable puggle puppy I saw while I was merging onto the river path portion of the West Side Highway. Adorable!
On tap for today…
- Another busy day at the office, including lots of writing and planning my upcoming UTAH trip!
- Post-work gym session: Body Art and Glee Club classes at Crunch
- Homemade pizza for dinner. Yum…
- Email Honey! My darling grandmother who sends me the very best emails. Gotta get back to her…
- More packing. Moving day is quickly approaching! Tonight I have to box up my winter gear, like all my scarves, mittens and hats. Hopefully I won’t be needing those before Oct. 31!
Have a great day, everyone!