Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
When is Daylight Savings Time?!
All summer I woke up with the sun right at 6 am. I would literally hop out of bed, excited for my morning run. But now when I wake up at 6 am, there’s no hopping. It’s dark outside, it’s a bit chilly, and lately it’s been raining a lot. Not easy to stay motivated!
But in my opinion, there’s no better way to start off the day than with a good run, and today was no exception. I got in my usual 5-miler and now I’m ready to tackle the day. The best part of the run? The really adorable puggle puppy I saw while I was merging onto the river path portion of the West Side Highway. Adorable!
On tap for today…
- Another busy day at the office, including lots of writing and planning my upcoming UTAH trip!
- Post-work gym session: Body Art and Glee Club classes at Crunch
- Homemade pizza for dinner. Yum…
- Email Honey! My darling grandmother who sends me the very best emails. Gotta get back to her…
- More packing. Moving day is quickly approaching! Tonight I have to box up my winter gear, like all my scarves, mittens and hats. Hopefully I won’t be needing those before Oct. 31!
Have a great day, everyone!