Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
It’s a little…blah this morning in the city. Despite not going to bed until way past my bedtime (11:30, not too bad, but late enough for me) I still dragged my booty out of bed this morning for a quick morning run. High 5! I usually like to do 5 miles to start my day, but I was feeling groggy this morning and didn’t want to push it. So I banged out a quick 3-miler, did some quick leg stretches and finished up with 200 crunches (50 regular, 50 right-side obliques, 50 left-side obliques then 50 with my legs up).
The wedding last night was lovely. The ceremony was held on the rooftop terrace at 60 Thompson, a swanky hotel downtown. Then the reception was inside at the hotel’s restaurant, Kittichai. Yum! The food was delicious and the happy couple was radiant.
Now it’s off to work. It’s going to be a super busy week at the office, but it’ll be a productive one for sure.
What are you excited for this week?
Posted in Uncategorized-