Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "I was firmly confident that I was an athlete & a badass & could physically do anything I wanted to do — & could do… https://t.co/cwDBq0wBtL about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "I got mentally stronger when I was able to confront why I was wimping out on certain things." Have you listened to… https://t.co/CkaOrr220v 07:52:55 AM February 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 60: Emma Coburn
- February 12, 2018 by AliThings I Think About A Lot
- February 11, 2018 by AliYear 1 on the Run
- February 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 59: Emily Saul, Co-Leader of November Project Boston
- January 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 58: Theodora Blanchfield of Preppy Runner
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
My First Post!
It’s officially fall! It’s my favorite season and, in my opinion, it’s the best time to be in NYC. The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and everyone seems to be in a general good mood. So now seems like the perfect time for me to finally start a blog! Welcome to Ali on the Run.
I’ve been obsessed with reading healthy living blogs lately and had been mulling over the idea of starting my own for a while. I’ll be blogging about all the running I’ve been doing and my up-in-the-air decision (still pondering) to train for a full marathon. Today, for instance, I did my longest run EVER! And it was unintentional. I ran 13.3 miles, from the Upper East Side down FDR Drive, around the southern tip of Manhattan then back up the West Side. I was psyched to map the run (I use Map My Run) when I got home and see that I covered so much distance! Anyway, I’ve done three half-marathons so far and am starting to think I could actually be capable of completing 26.2 miles. My boyfriend (we’ll call him ABS on here, his initials) thinks I should do it. My mom thinks I’m crazy. Who to believe…?
I’ve also got a few big changes coming up in my life, including a move in with ABS at the end of this month. Cohabitation! We’ve been dating for about a year and a half now, so we’ve decided to shack up.
So that’s me. I hope you’ll keep checking back in and following Ali on the Run. I’m so excited to join the blogosphere (Am I lame for calling it that? Or accurate?) and am definitely open to lots of feedback on the blog! I’ll be adding photos and tabs and all that stuff soon, promise.