Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- These are my favorite headphones! The best in the business, hands down. Use code ONTHERUN for $30 off your pair!… https://t.co/lVcEoaodF4 02:57:21 PM May 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Excited to co-moderate this chat next week! #IBD, #crohnsdisease & #ulcerativecolitis friends, make sure you join u… https://t.co/2MxPkH37Sx 12:48:22 PM May 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "People hide behind electronic communication and the internet so much now. Just pick up the phone and ask people qu… https://t.co/dPm9tSJNeE 07:32:52 AM May 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
- May 4, 2018 by Ali33
Monthly Archives: October 2010
44 post(s) found
Whew! What a weekend! Let me preface this all by saying that I just made Meghann’s delicious peanut butter cups, and I am in heaven. They. Are. Awesome. Thanks for the recipe — And for those of you on the […]
I’m officially roommates with ABS! We’ve had such a great day, and I promise a full report tomorrow. As for now, a bit more unpacking then out for some Halloween fun. Happy Weekend!
Holy crap. I’m moving tomorrow. It seems like forever ago that ABS and I first discussed the option of moving in together. Now the day is almost here. Today will mark many “last” things. Like this morning was my “Last […]
Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on the potential Garmin Forerunner 205 purchase debate. I think I want to find a friend who has that model and see if I can borrow it and test it out. What’s a […]
Runners, help! I need some advice. Yesterday Meghann posted about Amazon’s rockin’ deal on the Garmin Forerunner 205. Of course now the item is no longer the “Deal of the Day” (it was $98 yesterday; today it’s up to $134.99, […]
Yup, the subject line says it all: Just about everything is up at the new apartment except my furniture (bed, dresser, desk, desk chair, couch and TV stand). My friend was so kind as to take two massive trips to […]
The packing process continues… I took a half day at work and after a lovely Chisel class at the gym, I came to my apartment to prepare for what I’ve dubbed tonight’s “mini move.” I’m hoping to get as much […]
I went to bed last night knowing it would probably be raining when I woke up. And it was—drizzling, at least. But that didn’t stop me from lacing up my shoes and wearing my “rain appropriate” running clothes. Whenever it […]
For some reason, at just 9:30 pm, I find myself completely exhausted. In honor of my sleepiness, a short (but sweet) list post! And now… 10 Reasons Today Was A Great Day: I had a good run. My alarm went […]
Posted in Food, Glee!, Gym Classes, Happy Things, Moving, Puppies!, Running, Work, Workouts and tagged Bethany Lyons, BodyArt, Chipotle, Deadlines, French Bulldog, Glee, Gym Reimbursement, Health Insurance, Moving, New York Times, Packing, Photo Shoot, Puppies, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Running, Time Warp, Utah, Weight Loss-